PDA

View Full Version : So ~ Do You Like YOUR Cell Phone?

Kindredspirit
10-24-2007, 07:52 PM
I love mine, which I have had for a while, btw ~ And what is even better is I only pay $52.00 a month.:) I can go on line, chat, Yahoo, AOL, long distance, unlimited texting...I can shop, ( but I don't ), and I mostly use Google Search ~ No contracts, no bills, nada. zip.

And ~

I just discovered that I can send my pictures I take with the camera, to my AOL ~ It arrived before I even closed the phone, I swear! lol! Never thought that would have worked in a million years, not with Metro!

Yup! I will say that Metro PCS has really come a long long long way....!

Oh, Yeah ~ you can get rid of that DUMB A$$ " please enter your password " ......when you want to check your messages!...like you work for the CIA or something.... I hate Sprint, Verizon and....I know there is one more that is on my list....:mad:

Also ~ Metro covers LA now.:) That I never understood, because I can call anywhere in the US of A ~ and my daughter used hers, which is the same one, when she was in Florida to call me...

I am pleased as punch!:)

I even have pictures! Has a little tiny key board and the lights are very cool!:)

bgbdwlf2500
10-24-2007, 08:07 PM
yep went prepaid best way for me.....got the smallest picture phone in the US

White Worm
10-24-2007, 08:15 PM
I just get whatever the wife gets me. I just use it as a phone. Dont care for all the bells and whistles. I do like the handsfree blue tooth though, very handy. Unlimited text is good when the family wants to get ahold of me but I cant talk. I just check it later when I have time.

Darren's Discus
10-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Marie,
are those your lips on the phone !LOL

cheers

Kindredspirit
10-24-2007, 09:04 PM
LOL! Maybe....http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_9_14.gif

RAVEN
10-25-2007, 02:37 AM
The last phone i bought the sales man asked me what i was looking for in a phone, i said Um.....one that calls people.

dishpanhands
10-25-2007, 03:25 AM
I got a new phone the other day. It has bluetooth. It will connect to my stereo headphones that are bluetooth. the headphones hook to my Ipod with a bluetooth adapter. now I can use my Ipod and phone at the same time when I get a call the Ipod pauses and the phone takes over. The headphones are small, nobody notices you have them on and there are no wires.

http://direct.motorola.com/ens/s9/Headset_Home.asp

Kindredspirit
10-25-2007, 08:05 AM
The last phone i bought the sales man asked me what i was looking for in a phone, i said Um.....one that calls people.

That is hilarious! So what did you get?

I got a new phone the other day. It has bluetooth. It will connect to my stereo headphones that are bluetooth. the headphones hook to my Ipod with a bluetooth adapter. now I can use my Ipod and phone at the same time when I get a call the Ipod pauses and the phone takes over. The headphones are small, nobody notices you have them on and there are no wires.

http://direct.motorola.com/ens/s9/Headset_Home.asp

Well how cool is that I ask you? Soon, here in Cali, July of 08, talking on the cell is a ticket! So ~ we will all be getting bluetooth from the company I work for...:)

But I won't get one for this phone here ~ they are expensive! Almost $80 here...:mad:

architect1
10-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Now thats a killer looking phone, i just got the razor didn't like anything else that I had seen.

Kindredspirit
10-30-2007, 12:15 AM
What color did you get?