PDA

View Full Version : Near miss

alxjss
11-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Hi everyone. Thought i would share my night last night. Was driving on a busy street w/a turning lane and almost side swiped someone who decided to use it as a reg lane. Luckily, everyone escaped. I then went to my son's house to visit. Left the truck running cause i wasn't sure if he was home. Went to the back door and, yep, he was home. So i went down the dangerous stairs that he has, no light, and sure enough, FELL!!! It scared the p*#" out of me. Yes, i did get a little hurt. Twisted my left ankle, and did something to my right toe. Now, i am wobbling like a weeble, except, I fall down. Just enough pain where when i walk i say ow, ooh, ouch,.....well, u no:angry: To top it off, on the way home from his house, I went thru a red light not even thinking of anything. U no, when the oncoming gets the green turn light and u just sit there. For some reason, i was clueless. Jeeez, i should've stayed home. Haven't driven in the dark in a long time and wasn't wearing my glasses. WOW, sometimes i don't no about me:crazy:
I had an accident the day after thanksgiving and broke my right leg and left wrist. Huh, that was fun>> That is why i get real scared when or if i fall:( Anyway, thanks for letting me babble.......:D

Kindredspirit
11-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Glad you are okay, Eileen!! Watch those drinks, woman:D

alxjss
11-04-2007, 07:47 AM
Glad you are okay, Eileen!! Watch those drinks, woman:D

Thats the prob marie. I had no drinks. Maybe i should've:D:D at least i would've had an excuse..... Hey, what r u doing up sooo late Marie? Isn't it like 3:45 AM!!!!?

Kindredspirit
11-04-2007, 07:54 AM
You mean early? What am I doing up so early?

Don't ask.:o

alxjss
11-04-2007, 08:00 AM
You mean early? What am I doing up so early?

Don't ask.:o

Ok, early.. have it ur way:D
To add to my first post. The reason i was out and about was i was looking for a 29gal breeder tank for my pr. Another one for the love of Discus...