PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyboy

aquariumambience
11-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Hello everyboy ,
my name’s Domenico and I’m from Italy. Discus are my passion since I was a child and now this passion has becomed a work, a very interesting work for me!
I’m a discus importer but only high quality! I only import discus from Malaysia, for me the best!
I have a forum to this link:http://aquariumambience.maxfiorenza.it/index.php .

Please join us if you like it, there is an international section in English, we’ll be happy to have you all to discuss and change informations and secrets about discus world..

Stay tuned…..
Bye,
Domenico

White Worm
11-21-2007, 02:07 PM
Welcome to Simply! We are always looking to share info with everyone around the world! We would love to see your discus....any pics?

GottaBeKiN
11-21-2007, 07:46 PM
Hey, good to have you here.

Darren's Discus
11-22-2007, 01:06 AM
Domenico,
welcome to simply discus,good to have you aboard.

cheers

Rod
11-22-2007, 06:05 AM
Hi Domenico,

Welcome to simply discus. Always good to have another discus lover around to share experiences. Post some pics of your discus, we all love pics here :)

Rod

Kenny's Discus
11-22-2007, 06:18 AM
Hi Domenico,

Welcome to Simply! It's wonderful that you can do what you love as work! Like Rod said, we never get tired of seeing discus pics from our fellow member friends.:p

Enjoy your stay here!

Kenny

aquariumambience
11-22-2007, 08:09 AM
Thanks happy to be a friend of you I be importing Italian and have always discus different breed because I do not be so committed to sell to my customers.
Be happy if you write on my forum to share your experiences with friends Italians hope to hear soon;)