PDA

View Full Version : Early Christmas present to SimplyMembers...

brewmaster15
11-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi all,

Ryan and I would like to give you all a small Christmas present early this year...We have opened our Auction Software up to all registered members from now until Jan 1, 2008.:) ...Its free for all you to use until then.. Theres no fee for using it...

If you do use it and it helped you sell some livestock or merchandise... Donations to the site are always welcome:)

Access the auction site here...
http://auction.simplydiscus.com/

An email is being sent out to all members telling you about this and other things of interest.. so do keep an eye out for it...

Merry Christmas,
SimplyDiscus.com

Ryan
11-26-2007, 12:44 PM
It works basically like eBay or Aquabid. Read the page carefully when you're filling out your item description. If anyone has a problem posting, let me know.

April
11-26-2007, 02:28 PM
well thats good...come on everyone..get posting auctions. good way to generate money for xmas..and for members to buy their own xmas presents. : )
let the bidding begin. : )
im looking for albino long fin bushynoses..anyone got some of those they can auction ?
i know lots of members have other fish also.

Tropical Haven
11-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Hey Al and Ryan I think that is a great idea. Lets get those auctions up and going.

Ryan
11-26-2007, 08:54 PM
April, are you going to auction a poodle?

Kindredspirit
11-26-2007, 08:59 PM
I would love to have one of your poodle pups, April!

April
11-26-2007, 10:39 PM
no poodles auctioned..sold my one and only chocolate one that was hatched from bonbon yesterday. well sold..not gone.
i might think of something to auction though. maybe a discus kit. as a matter of fact..im gonna get it togeather.

alpine
11-26-2007, 11:01 PM
I was looking at a book for auction, it does not state where the seller is at ..so buyer does not know if shipping would be sometimes higher than the item in auction. .
I wish every member will state where they are from !!It should be mandatory for every Simply member to state location.

roberto.

Kenny's Discus
11-26-2007, 11:15 PM
Al and Ryan, thank you both for always looking out for us Simply members!:) It's a great way to get the Auction software going!

April, since eclaire is not available will you auction off Bon-Bon?:D I like that name a lot!:D:D

Kenny

Ryan
11-26-2007, 11:57 PM
I was looking at a book for auction, it does not state where the seller is at ..so buyer does not know if shipping would be sometimes higher than the item in auction. .
I wish every member will state where they are from !!It should be mandatory for every Simply member to state location.

roberto.

Hi Roberto,

It may be a good idea to drop the member a PM. They can probably edit the auction to include their location.

April
11-27-2007, 02:22 AM
april has put up two auctions..have a look one dog one..no no dog included. especially bon-bon. just the supplies..so someones dog can have a very merry xmas .
kenny..all you need now is the dog to go with the supplies. : )
and..one discus one . supplies for whoever gets a batch of new fish to startup a new tank or setting up a breeding tank. all you need. cone,,eggs,,food, hydro sponge.
bid away..make these auctions a success .

limige
11-30-2007, 04:11 PM
hey al, great idea! happy holidays to you and your family!