PDA

View Full Version : "swinefka" changed to "Tropical Haven"

Tropical Haven
11-26-2007, 10:19 PM
I just wanted to let everyone here know that my screen name has changed to Tropical Haven due to personal reasons. Everything has stayed the same but with a new name.

Kindredspirit
11-26-2007, 11:12 PM
I thought that was you:) Hey Scott, I thought of you the other day ~ I forget the date, but out here a show starts called "Paranormal....." something! I can not remember as I really sick right now ~

Have you heard of it?

Darren's Discus
11-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Scott,
like it sounds very relaxing like sitting under a big palm tree with a huge cocktail !

cheers

Diamond Discus
11-27-2007, 12:17 AM
Well you know what I thought about your "OLD' user name!! LOL;)

Cosmo
11-27-2007, 12:17 AM
Scott,

Never was going to say anything, but, since you changed it... I always thought of "swine flu" every time I saw your old screen name :p I like this one much better :)

Jim

alxjss
11-27-2007, 06:37 AM
Yeah, i thought, "who is this? Never heard of this guy before" But turns out to be u Scott. Cool name!!!!:bandana:

Tropical Haven
11-27-2007, 01:58 PM
I thought that was you:) Hey Scott, I thought of you the other day ~ I forget the date, but out here a show starts called "Paranormal....." something! I can not remember as I really sick right now ~

Have you heard of it?

I am not sure which program that might be but tell me what day it is on and on what station and I will definitely will watch it for sure. I hope that you are feeling better.

Scott,
like it sounds very relaxing like sitting under a big palm tree with a huge cocktail !

cheers

It was so relaxing for sure and the weather was great and so was the drinks. :D

Well you know what I thought about your "OLD' user name!! LOL;)

LOL, I do remember for sure and you weren't the only one to question this to me. :D

Scott,

Never was going to say anything, but, since you changed it... I always thought of "swine flu" every time I saw your old screen name :p I like this one much better :)

Jim

Thanks Jim, I reverted back to this name since this was my original business name back in the 90's when I was breeding.

Yeah, i thought, "who is this? Never heard of this guy before" But turns out to be u Scott. Cool name!!!!:bandana:

Thanks alot, at least I shouldn't get too many questions about this name. :D