PDA

View Full Version : mating mode

alxjss
12-24-2007, 11:22 AM
Hi everyone, well, i have the little ones going now and the main tank there is nothing but shaking and shivering and spawning. The r not eating much @ all. Is that normal? Like i said, i have one male and 4 females and WOW, what a battle. :argue:

White Worm
12-24-2007, 01:49 PM
just depends on the discus. Some will not eat and some will eat like nothing has changed. Continue to offer but remove left overs if they arent interested.

alxjss
12-24-2007, 02:15 PM
thats the problem, been feeding and they don't eat hardly anything. I haven't fed now. I'll let them get good n hungry:D

AADiscus
12-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Ours do that sometimes. A day before they are gonna spawn they will start to go off there feed some. I would give them there favorite food and just a little bit. If I remember right, you are off work this week so maybe a little more feedings during the day in small quantity. They will get there appetite back.

alxjss
12-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Hi Angela. These guys don't eat much for about a wk when its all over. I got to clean the tank today so will feed real lightly until its all out of their system until the next round:confused: