PDA

View Full Version : My Racehorse

yippy
12-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Im in love. This filly is so huge - Im never selling her. She can sleep in the spare bedroom. Her racing name is Explode but her stable name is Petal. Shes gorgeous and has won me a bit of money. Shes just turned 3,

Yippy :)

Discus_KC
12-26-2007, 09:43 AM
Kerry,

Now we know where you have been spending so much time. That's a nice horse.

Jack

yippy
12-26-2007, 09:48 AM
Jacky, Im goin up in a f1-11 on 30th. Horses have always been the love of my life tho. Next to fish. And quit sneakin over to SC !!!!! I love ya tho, Yip_KC - lol

yippy
12-26-2007, 09:56 AM
Horses are the most most beautiful animals. Notice her hot pink feed bin, well she has a hot pink halter and lead rope i bought her too. The trainer said im gonna turnh her into a "Wimp", but hey, gotta look after your pets. Hes coming down this weekend, so i betta be careful about the pink stuff. !!!!!

vera
12-26-2007, 09:57 AM
OMG,she is a BEAUTY:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

AADiscus
12-26-2007, 10:04 AM
She is real pretty. I love to watch horse racing.

"Pretty in Pink" ;)

Danlee
12-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey

Nice looking horse!

Don't know much about horse racing

But I do love the Melbourne cup :)

yippy
12-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the nice comments guys. She is a beauty - I love her so much - shes so big but placid. I have a big pic of her winning here - Ill take a pic of it and post it soon. I really appreciate your kind thoughts,

Yippy xxxx

Rod
12-26-2007, 03:31 PM
She's gorgeous Kerry, i hope she makes you lots of money. :)

Rod

alpine
12-26-2007, 04:36 PM
Yippi, coming from an ex horseman in the Thoroubred Capital of the World (lexington, Ky ) , your filly is beautiful, great comfirmation .

roberto.

alxjss
12-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Wow:shocked2:What a beauty. I love horses too. Not as much when i was little but i absolutely love them and u have a gorgeous horse;)

yippy
12-29-2007, 07:54 AM
oops, she went bonkers the other day and reared up and belted on the trainer.:confused: Kicked the ummmmmm pants outa him.Guess she misses her mum - lol - she can be a bit frisky at times.

Caused a disaster in Townwsville where A1 Aquarium lives. Naughty girl :angry:

But with me shes an angel :angel:

We have had a bad a Equine Flu over here and you arent allowed to shift ANY horses. Doesnt matter if they are equestrian, nags, racehorses or whatever, practically shut the whole racing industry down. All the racehorse are fat and not doing enough trackwork. But we have to be careful. My baby is fine. :)

Tad
12-30-2007, 02:03 PM
definately a beautiful horse :)

Still keeping discus?

Tad

korbi_doc
12-30-2007, 02:36 PM
;) Wow Kerry, very nice filly...I wish you much luck with her & I do agree with your trainer...they need a firm hand, but I'm sure he'll take care of that, lol.....too bad 'bout the equine flu runnin' around, that can be a real bad scene, hope it is under control soon & doesn't spread anymore.....do enjoy her career & show us some win pics......

Dottie

yippy
12-30-2007, 10:45 PM
Well as you horsie people know- after this Equine Flu its taking time to get them fit again. Im not even allowed in the stables to see her. Security guards everywhere - but better to be safe. Im an owner and not allowed near her.:confused:

Im getting more discus soon, had alot of health problems in the family. All got too hard.

Yip xxxx