PDA

View Full Version : Salute to most respectful simplydiscusers!

Ocean Life International
01-22-2008, 03:48 AM
Hi there! Greeting from Malaysia, capital city Kuala Lumpur, where our company situated since June 2007!

Ocean Life International is a resourceful aquarium company mainly operating in retailing and wholesaling tropical fish, Discus, Goldfish and rare and colorful Marine Fish and Coral Reef. All are personally sourced from South East Asia where known as the home for most ornamental fish.

We are glad to be part of your community because the world of Discus know you as the leader in staging healthy platfom for all Discus forumers worldwide. We simply want to be part of this vibrate community to further advance our knowledge and passion of Discus.

We are looking forward to this journey of passion for Discus with all of you.

Thanks.

OLI

Trog
01-22-2008, 04:05 AM
Welcome to simply Discus!

Tropical Haven
01-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Elite Aquaria
01-22-2008, 03:08 PM
Welcome to Simply...

kaceyo
01-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Welcome to Simply. I'm sure you'll have some very valuable information to share.

Kacey

Darren's Discus
01-23-2008, 12:24 AM
Welcome to simply,all ways good to passionate discus people here.

cheers

mikesmac
01-23-2008, 01:51 AM
Welcome to Simply Discus.... and you are..... ? (fill in name please)
I checked out your website.....very nice. What is this discus in your video.... a Golden Ring Leopard? How do I get some of those?........seriously. That is really sharp looking!

Mike

fishmama
01-23-2008, 09:08 AM
Welcome to SD and congrats and best wishes for success with your company! :angel:

brewmaster15
01-23-2008, 09:08 AM
Hi OLI,

Welcome to SimplyDiscus.com!:) Glad you found us and we are happy to have you join our community!

Hope to see many posts by you!

Take care,
al

ps...

I checked out your website.....very nice. What is this discus in your video.... a Golden Ring Leopard? How do I get some of those?........seriously. That is really sharp looking!

Mike
I agree....nice looking spotted.... but Best to inquire by Pm or email here Mike... we would not want this to turn into a commercial thread....

Thanks,
al