PDA

View Full Version : New Discus from Fish Trade Zone

Rod
01-22-2008, 08:51 AM
It has been a long time since i have bought some new discus for my collection, but i couldn't resist these guys from Jeffrey. :)

There is 1 leopard, 3 golden spotted and 4 glss. They are about 4" sl. I've had them for about 6 weeks or so now and they have already put a bit of size on and getting better colors all the time.

Rod :)

fishmama
01-22-2008, 10:07 AM
Very nice-Congrats on the new "kids" :D

Kenny's Discus
01-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Rod, those are awesome looking golden spotteds from Jeffrey. I like them a lot...for sure they'll be very useful in your spotted(and albino spotted) breeding program.:)

Congrats!

Kenny

Discus_KC
01-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Rod,

Super looking fish !! Jeffrey did a really nice job with them !!

Jack

forrest
01-22-2008, 12:19 PM
hi Rod,
i ve seen those fishes in person,nice fishes indeed.

rgds,
forrest.

Jason
01-22-2008, 11:39 PM
very nice Rod! gotta treat yourself once in awile!

do you still breed red diamonds?

Darren's Discus
01-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Rod,
my eyes seem to be playing up on me,any chance you could send them up to me so i can have a closer look ?:D

cheers

kaceyo
01-23-2008, 12:41 AM
Very nice Rod. I'm sure you'll have alot of fun playin with those.

Kacey

renae
01-23-2008, 02:39 AM
beautiful :)

Rod
01-23-2008, 07:03 AM
Very nice-Congrats on the new "kids" :D

:D Thanks

Rod, those are awesome looking golden spotteds from Jeffrey. I like them a lot...for sure they'll be very useful in your spotted(and albino spotted) breeding program.:)

Congrats!

Kenny

Thanks Kenny, the golden spotteds are my favorites as well. I've wanted them for a long time and i think Jeffrey really came through with the goods. Not just nice looking discus but super health and a nice guy to boot :D

no albino spotteds here mate....yet!!! But you gave me a good idea....lol. :D

Rod,

Super looking fish !! Jeffrey did a really nice job with them !!

Jack

Thanks Jack :)

hi Rod,
i ve seen those fishes in person,nice fishes indeed.

rgds,
forrest.

Thanks Forrest....well hopefully i can make it to Malaysia this year, it has been too long since i was last there. I'd love to see Jeff's setup, and your setup too if you allow Aussie visitors. :D

very nice Rod! gotta treat yourself once in awile!

do you still breed red diamonds?

Thanks Jason :)

No, i don't breed red diamonds in pure form anymore. My avatar fish is decended from them actually, but crossed with red turk several years ago. Too be honest i'm not that happy with the line anymore, i have made too many hereditory mistakes by concentrating on certain genes and unfortunetly certain other features are not too my liking :(

Rod,
my eyes seem to be playing up on me,any chance you could send them up to me so i can have a closer look ?:D

cheers

LOL Darren. I think you have Buckley's chance my friend.....:D:D.

Very nice Rod. I'm sure you'll have alot of fun playin with those.

Kacey

Thanks Kacey :)

beautiful :)

Thanks Renae :)

Jason
01-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Thats too bad about the Red diamonds Rod...but its that attention to detail and uncompromise wich makes you one of the best breeders in the world:)

FHlover619
05-21-2008, 05:04 AM
very nice!!