PDA

View Full Version : Our friend Sandeep is moving to California!(well almost)

Kenny's Discus
01-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Sandeep, here are the supplies you'll need to bag your fish with...I'd like to send you the O2 tank as well but I'm not sure who's gonna pay for shipping that LOL.:D:D

Happy moving to Reno and I'm looking forward to seeing you once you & your family settle down in the new place. All the best bro.:)

Kenny

steve.ryall
01-31-2008, 02:06 PM
Hi Kenny my friend,

What are bag buddies?

Steve

White Worm
01-31-2008, 02:10 PM
They add oxygen to the water.

Hey Kenny, I may have to package mine up for the move to Oregon in June. I will need your help.....OR...

I could let you babysit them all until I get there and then you could ship them to me. You should be able to breed the 2 pairs I have and that may pay for their rent...:D
We'll talk soon.

Kenny's Discus
01-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Hi Steve my friend, it's a tranquilizer.:D

"According to Jungle, Bag Buddies will:
Reduce stress in fish
Promote slim coat
Remove chlorine and harmful metals in the water
Add beneficial Electrolytes
Add oxygen to the water
Reduce ammonia buildup"Thanks Steve, hope you and Ana have been well.

Kenny

Kenny's Discus
01-31-2008, 02:16 PM
They add oxygen to the water.

Hey Kenny, I may have to package mine up for the move to Oregon in June. I will need your help.....OR...

I could let you babysit them all until I get there and then you could ship them to me. You should be able to breed the 2 pairs I have and that may pay for their rent...:D
We'll talk soon.

Hi Mike, no problem just let me know when the time comes and I'll help you as much as I can you know that. Lately it seems like a lot of us are relocating...I was talking to a local friend Srini earlier and he is in the same situation...Mike we'll talk about this later buddy.

I'm starting to think this might be a good side business for me haha!:D:D:D:D j/k

Kenny

White Worm
01-31-2008, 02:22 PM
:D, Yep, you could run a discus kennel. Rental rates for number of discus and time frame they stay with you. Plus, you get the fry they create while in your possesion. I know you would get some fry from the 2 large pairs that I have. With your touch, you could probably get the rest to breed that arent showing any interest. :D

steve.ryall
01-31-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks Kenny/Mike

We are both well thanks :)

Kindredspirit
01-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Reno?? Well how cool is that I ask you? You are not far from me now, Sandeep!!

2-3 hours!!

Except I am not a Discus Keeper any longer ~ but hey....;)

brewmaster15
01-31-2008, 08:30 PM
Best of Luck with The Move Sandeep!:)

-al

BSW
02-01-2008, 05:41 AM
RENO !
You'll be close to Tahoe and it's really pretty out there, we've gone there quite a bit. Get ready for the snow in winter. Yep your not far from Marie (who is still a Discus keeper, just in denial for a little while) Kenny is just down the road a ways, and your close to Vegas too, hope you'll like it. Where are you moving from ? Best of luck with moving the fish, I hope they will do well.....

B

Elcid
02-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Hey Kenny:

Thanks for the supplies. They got here just as promised :).....Will talk to you soon.

take care,
Sandeep

Elcid
02-06-2008, 12:36 AM
Hello Everyone:

Please don't mind if I don't thank everyone individually. A lot his happenning and I just got back from Reno and I have a gazillin things to take care off before going to India on thursday.....I won't be around much for the next month on the board so please don't mind. One thing for sure I'm not getting outa discus.

thanks again,
Sandeep