PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

katt-ja
02-10-2008, 05:31 PM
An album of the changes of my aquarium over the past 4 1/2 years. Also an update of the Discus I got from Bob Garside a week ago, today.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=23752&l=9c8ce&id=503653746

baldpate
02-10-2008, 08:26 PM
Very Cool!! Thanks for sharing.

I very much enjoy everyone's picture postings. I am tempted to post my own, but always think my tank isn't quite where I want it to be yet. I wish I had taken pictures in series like yours.

katt-ja
02-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Thanks and no problem!

I like to keep pictures of old stuff.. I have a thing where i like to keep getting better in what i do. so i keep the pictures to prove it to myself i guess.. haha! I hope my aquascape looks better and more natual one day though!

fishmama
02-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Nice photos...the discus look great. I like the "snow white".

Your kitty looks like my kitty! She's longer haired but, loves my fish tanks!

katt-ja
02-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Thank you! It took them almost a week to stop rushing to hide whenever I came up to the tank.

My cat actually doesn't pay much attention to my aquarium at all.. She prefers mice and birds!

My smallest discus is very nervous though and has a couple of small splits in the tail, should I be worried? It still comes out to eat though.. But then retreats under some driftwood..

fishmama
02-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I would just watch to make sure the "smallest" isn't being bullied. There is always a pecking order, and the youngest really need to eat well for proper growth. Small splits in tail usually heal up with good water conditions and no one picking on him/her. Keep an eye out for any sign of fungus/fin rot.

Be sure to vacuum the gravel very well and keep up with cleaning the decor and water changes.