PDA

View Full Version : Some of my Current Discus & Homegrown Discus !

Anthony
02-12-2008, 04:22 AM
Some of of Keeping LSS .... :D Friends, pls do give some comments on my homegrown Discus
& collection too ! Thanks for viewing as well ! Nice day !

Bro Al, How's my Homegrown Alenquer Red ? Pls comments ! I have almost 1000 of them at home hehehe....

Anthony
02-12-2008, 04:47 AM
Another some of my homegrown & collection as well !!!

Anthony
02-12-2008, 04:49 AM
Some more homegrown, sorry for my lousy photo skill, looking worst even after resizing !

Anthony
02-12-2008, 04:53 AM
Some more & more homegrown Discus & collection..........:D

Anthony
02-12-2008, 04:55 AM
My Garden Pet !!!!! :D

Elite Aquaria
02-12-2008, 07:54 AM
Anthony, Nice looking collection...thanks for sharing

BSW
02-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Very nice !
I love the High Body -
B

Anthony
02-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Very nice !
I love the High Body -
B

Thank you my friend for you nice compliment.

Anthony, Nice looking collection...thanks for sharing

Thank you as well for viewing & nice compliment my friend !

seanyuki
02-13-2008, 12:26 AM
Hi Bro Anthony.

Nice collection of discus and could I tar bao some home too.

Cheers
Francis

Darren's Discus
02-13-2008, 12:32 AM
Anthony,
to be honest they are culls if you would like to send them all to me i will be only to happy to do it for you ! LOL:D
Very nice mate,keep up the great work they look fantastic.

cheers

Kenny's Discus
02-13-2008, 03:01 AM
Anthony, great looking discus you must have had your hands full at the moment!:) Continued success to you bro.:)

Kenny

Anthony
02-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi Bro Anthony.

Cheers
Francis

Brother Francis great to see you here too....:D Thanks for your interest of my homegrown Alenquer Red.......u may tar bao some back to Canada as long as you wish .... I will being proud by the moment my Discus 've reach to Canada ( make sure wear them a leather jacket, the weather cold).:D

Anthony,
to be honest they are culls if you would like to send them all to me i will be only to happy to do it for you ! LOL:D

cheers

Bro.Darren, I impress with your compliment on my homegrown Discus, thank you which I need those words with the current mental support indeed !:D I always will keep those culls Discus for myself & send you with all those good Discus.........that's me :D !

Anthony, great looking discus you must have had your hands full at the moment!:) Continued success to you bro.:)

Kenny

Brother Kenny, I so happy that you have visiting my posting over here. With your blessing, yah I really need your mental support by your words of courage, it will build me stronger from time to time !
Thanks, many thanks with your blessing !;)

Anthony
02-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Hi Bro Anthony.

Cheers
Francis

Brother Francis great to see you here too....:D Thanks for your interest of my homegrown Alenquer Red.......u may tar bao some back to Canada as long as you wish .... I will being proud by the moment my Discus 've reach to Canada ( make sure wear them a leather jacket, the weather cold).:D

Anthony,

cheers

Bro.Darren, I impress with your compliment on my homegrown Discus, thank you which I need those words with the current mental support indeed !:D I always will keep those culls Discus for myself & send you with all those good Discus.........that's me :D !

Kenny

Brother Kenny, I so happy that you have visiting my posting over here. With your blessing, yah I really need your mental support from your words of courage ... this may build me stronger from time to time !
Thanks, many thanks with your blessing !;)