PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Eheim plastic intakes

crazie.eddie
02-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Anyone not using their green plastic outlets from their Eheim's (Pro II's and probably Pro series). I'm looking to buy the Eheim plastic ugly green intakes, which is similar to the one here (though a bit modified)...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/crazieeddie/Aquarium/Equipment/SyphonTube-SyphonTube-EheimIntake1w.jpg

Those are the ones that come with Pro series canister filters, which are the 16/22mm. I'm looking to buy 2, so if any of you aren't using yours, please let me know how much you are willing to sell it. I'm not in desperate need for them, so please be reasonable with the selling price.

Thanks.

aloha_discus
02-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Hey Eddie, heres what I have from my pro2 series 2026. I decided to go with the gray tubes. I dont know, say $10 + shipping.

Ike

crazie.eddie
02-18-2008, 03:50 AM
Awesome. I use the gray tubes for my tanks as well, but I plan to use these for water changes using a barrel. If they're the 16/22mm, then I'll take them for sure. If you have Paypal, just PM your email address so I could send you the payment. If you want, I can PM you the $10 now let me know the shipping later, so I can send another payment. Otherwise, let me know the total cost so I can send the payment for everything.