PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

Kindredspirit
02-28-2008, 01:32 AM
Does anyone know when you delete something off of your USB portable disk thing....Where does it go? And can I get it back? I can not find an Undo button either and it didn't go to the Recycle Bin....

Please tell me I can find it! I did a search and it is no where! One report I did delete, I think, but one I did not....!!

So where in the hell is it?

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_44.gif

Kindredspirit
02-28-2008, 07:48 AM
I see how it is....no more discus and no one cares.....:(:(

GulfCoastDiscus
02-28-2008, 08:51 AM
You can try system restore.

Kindredspirit
02-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Good idea, Dan! But I already did the missing reports over, just now:mad:

Thank you!

RandalB
02-28-2008, 11:22 AM

That's right. Trot over to the Frontosa forum and see if they give a poop about ya...

Just Kidding.....

RandalB

White Worm
02-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Did Al change the name of this site to SimplyUSBportablediskthings.com? :D

Kindredspirit
02-28-2008, 07:23 PM
That's right. Trot over to the Frontosa forum and see if they give a poop about ya...

You are so mean to me Randal. Always were....:(

And they do care they do they do!! lol!

Kindredspirit
02-28-2008, 07:24 PM
Did Al change the name of this site to SimplyUSBportablediskthings.com? :D

Yup. You didn't get the memo, Mike?:D

Lee C
02-28-2008, 10:12 PM
:computer2::computer2::wave:

Kindredspirit
02-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Hi Lee!:D

Lee C
02-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Hi Lee!:D

Got my colony of 10 Tropheus duboisi today, black w/white spots and all vegetarians:D
http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/t_duboisi.php
How's your Zaire frontosa?

regards,
Lee:wave:

Kindredspirit
03-01-2008, 01:49 AM
YOU DID? Lee!! I love those fish! Aren't they the ones that are black and white polka dotted as juvies and then turn a reddish?

You punk. I need to come to your house!!:D

Kindredspirit
03-01-2008, 01:52 AM
I have been reading about this fish! I love Tropheus...the roundish of their heads....gotta love em!

"Tropheus duboisi is my favorite of the Tropheus complex. This fish starts out as a juvenile with a jet black body adorned with dozens of white spots that completely cover its flanks. As it matures, it loses its spots and develops a blue head with a vertical yellow band (or white if from Burundi)."

Well ~ I was close!! I am so jealous! Please post pics often for me!

Wahter
03-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Does anyone know when you delete something off of your USB portable disk thing....Where does it go? And can I get it back? I can not find an Undo button either and it didn't go to the Recycle Bin....

Please tell me I can find it! I did a search and it is no where! One report I did delete, I think, but one I did not....!!

So where in the hell is it?

It's easy to accidentally delete multiple files; you can also change the view in case you have some files set off to the side of the window, etc...

Otherwise it might be on level 11 in hell... ;)

When you delete something off any disc drive, you basically are telling the computer that the space occupied by that document, picture, music, etc... is now available to be overwritten with new data. As long as you have not added/ saved anymore documents, etc... on that drive, there's a good chance you can undelete the data.

I don't have a specific undelete utility to recommend, but you can check out what they have at
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4.html?tg=dl-20&qt=undelete&tag=srch

and read what reviews each of the products have.

Download the one you want onto your PC's hard drive, install it, then plug in your USB drive and tell the program you want to uninstall the specific file.

Hope that works.

Walter

Lee C
03-01-2008, 05:37 PM
I have been reading about this fish! I love Tropheus...the roundish of their heads....gotta love em!

"Tropheus duboisi is my favorite of the Tropheus complex. This fish starts out as a juvenile with a jet black body adorned with dozens of white spots that completely cover its flanks. As it matures, it loses its spots and develops a blue head with a vertical yellow band (or white if from Burundi)."

Well ~ I was close!! I am so jealous! Please post pics often for me!

:book::whip:

Kindredspirit
03-02-2008, 01:41 AM
Otherwise it might be on level 11 in hell... ;)

Walter

Walter! That is absolutely hilarious!! I can not stop laughing! I needed that....:D:D

I bet you that is exactly where those puppies went, too!

I will read the rest of your post later ~ as I must go to bed! We are taking 36 teen boys to Monteray Bay Aquarium tomorrow....four hour trip both ways.....:argue:....and I just got home from work!

Thank You!:angel: