PDA

View Full Version : please comment on shape

bushynose
03-06-2008, 03:14 PM
please critisize, only 10 dollars, one bad eye about 3" long

Green Country Discus
03-06-2008, 09:39 PM
For $10, not a bad fish IMO. You didn't show the bad eye. As we all learn to spot quality, we must remember that few fish actually achieve the quality to be show winners. The rest are the ones we care for and do our best to develop into the "show quality Discus" we all adore and want. Love what ya got and do the best you can with them ;).

brewmaster15
03-06-2008, 09:44 PM
as we all learn to spot quality, we must remember that few fish actually achieve the quality to be show winners. The rest are the ones we care for and do our best to develop into the "show quality Discus" we all adore and want. Love what ya got and do the best you can with them ;). Spot on advice.:):):)

-al

bushynose
03-07-2008, 12:02 AM
Thank you and a privledge to recieve your responses. I purhcased this fish from a well known discus dealer in the queens ny area. Despite the eye I loved this fish an am glad to see that you all feel i did the right thing. as soon as he will allow I will get you all a shot at his special side.

Paul

Tropical Haven
03-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Love for fish is in the eye of the beholder, looks like it could be a nice fish to me.