PDA

View Full Version : Good visit..

dpt8
03-09-2008, 09:43 PM
I had a very good visit with Fred 22, another member of this sight. He is a great guy.. He brought me some of the beef heat he makes.. He breeds long finned albino bristlenose, koi angels and some cories.. He has discus and has bred some in the past. We had a great visit and he viewed my discus..Its so enjoyable to get together and talk discus. Anyone else in our New England area that want to talk discus is invited to visit me and check out my fish.. Also maybe we could all get together sometime.. I know Al has had a few conventions in the past.. Let's talk discus.. Keep in touch..

Ryan
03-09-2008, 10:29 PM
:thumbsup: Sounds like a good time. It's always fun to find people locally who are interested in discus, or fishkeeping in general. I remember when I was about 12 years old, I got to visit a local man who was breeding discus and angels by the hundreds just as a hobby. I was mesmerized. I knew I had to have a garage full of fish someday :D

Maybe if you post in the Community section, you can plan a get-together.

dawncollette
03-10-2008, 01:51 AM
hey guys, welcome to the site..not to hijack this thread but, didn't know how to find you ryan to pm you, so., I have been thinking about you, my pc at home has issues so not on as much, how are your fish doing and what happened with the issues you were having????? Did you ever figure it out?
dawn