PDA

View Full Version : New Batch!!

White Worm
03-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Maybe not fry but fun to take care of. They are three weeks old. Mom had 7! 5 Boys and 2 Girls. They are Shetland Sheepdogs. I have mom and dad and they are both registered pure breds. Wasnt planning on having pups so soon since mom and dad are only just over a year old but they had other plans. They have been great parents.

Darren's Discus
03-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Very nice batch they look like calico's,when do they go free swimming ?

cheers

BSW
03-14-2008, 05:41 AM
Just adorable !
We use to raise Border Collies, I wanted to keep every puppy we ever had. They are just irresistable.
B

brewmaster15
03-14-2008, 05:45 AM
They look great Mike!:) Congrats!!

so...at what age do they start eating beefheart mix?:):):)

-al

phidelt85
03-14-2008, 06:12 AM
Hey, Mike those are some real cuties!! Congrats!!

Tropical Haven
03-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Those guys are cute, how do you keep their coats from getting wet when they are in the tanks. :D

White Worm
03-15-2008, 02:08 AM
Very nice batch they look like calico's,when do they go free swimming ?

cheers
12 days old they opened their eyes...I'm thinking that would be considered free swimming. :D

Just adorable !
We use to raise Border Collies, I wanted to keep every puppy we ever had. They are just irresistable.
B
I think we may run into that since we are getting pretty attached as they get older. :o

-al
Thanks, we just started feeding beefheart....I mean....wet puppy food. They have been on moms milk only for the first 3 weeks. Vet says start them on real food since we want them to be on solids at 8 weeks. Thanks Al! They are great and change every day! :)

Hey, Mike those are some real cuties!! Congrats!!
Thanks

Those guys are cute, how do you keep their coats from getting wet when they are in the tanks. :D
I think mom has some kind of water proofing in that tongue. She is constantly licking and cleaning them and they seem to be water proof. I did already show my discus one of the puppies though. They reacted like they always do when I am near the tank......WHERES THE FOOD??!?!!, lol. :D

Diamond Discus
03-15-2008, 10:46 AM
Ahhh, I want to snuggle them all!! The look so soft and are so cute!!

FatFutures
03-16-2008, 10:53 AM

-al

Hehehe

My puppy started on organ meat (including beefheart) at 7 weeks!