PDA

View Full Version : Tetra Microcrabs

edmoran77
04-06-2008, 10:06 PM
With my last order of fish supplies I received a small "sample" bottle of Tetra Microcrabs. They are similar to Tetra colorbits in their look and how they behave when placed into the water. They do contain freeze-dried cyclop-eeze in the granules. They are supposed to enhance coloration and also boost the immune system. I have feed them several times and are pretty well received by all but two of my current eight discus. Does any one have any experience feeding these granules as part of your feeding schedule?

dpt8
04-07-2008, 07:26 AM
I didn't feed those to my fish although I too recieved them as a sample. My fish didn't seem to like them. I also bought the new Extreme Tetra color bits. Turns out its cyclop-ese added to tetra color bits :9I I went back to the regular bits.. Anyone have any comments for us as to the nutritional value?? Thanks, David T

edmoran77
04-07-2008, 07:20 PM
I didn't feed those to my fish although I too recieved them as a sample. My fish didn't seem to like them. I also bought the new Extreme Tetra color bits. Turns out its cyclop-ese added to tetra color bits :9I I went back to the regular bits.. Anyone have any comments for us as to the nutritional value?? Thanks, David T

I haven't heard of Extreme Tetra color bits, beings that my fish seem to like the cyclop-eeze I might give them a try!

tdr1919
04-07-2008, 09:56 PM
My fish love them, and if you read the ingredients (compared to the bits) they are the same, but with the cyclopeez. My smaller as well as the big fish eat them. and the microcrabs do not dissolve on bottom the way the color bits do.

Tom

bavaria36
04-13-2008, 08:00 PM
My discus like them ( possibly a little more than Tetra Bits ). What I really like about them is that they tend to sink immediately compared to Tetra Bits that often float at the surface.

Aaron

edmoran77
04-14-2008, 11:58 PM
Can't seem to find the Extreme colorbits any suggestions?