PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!

brewmaster15
05-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Hi all,
Just want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there... and remind all the kids...no matter what your age is to treat your Moms extra special..:)

As I look back on my life I realize Its not an easy job at all to raise up a human... compared to kids... Discus are cake.:D

So ...

Happy Mother's Day !!!

and Thanks MOM.

-al

ashaysathe
05-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Happy Mothers Day Mom... I am talking to you on the phone (she is in India now) while I am typing this !!!

And she is coming here .. June 6th... NICE

korbi_doc
05-11-2008, 10:53 AM
:D Congrats Ashay, it should be a wonderful visit for you!!Have fun with your mom....& thanks Al, & back atcha...I'm really proud of my kids (who aren't kids anymore, lol, with "kids" of their own), & their accomplishments, & I'm really blessed....family is very important, & more so as we get older, lol....wow, it just goes so fast.....

Dottie ;)

Kenny's Discus
05-11-2008, 06:32 PM
I too wish every Moms in this world a very Happy Mother's Day! We must love all our moms!:)

Kenny

Tropical Haven
05-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms in the world, you are all precious to every child in the world.

Darren's Discus
05-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Without Mum"s where would we be ? (not here) love ya mum !

cheers

GrillMaster
05-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Happy Mothers Day Mom... I am talking to you on the phone (she is in India now) while I am typing this !!!

And she is coming here .. June 6th... NICE

Does this mean she will be attending the metting June 14th? :D :D :D

Yes happy Mothers day to all the moms out there! Its a tough job! Someone has to do it though...;) :D :D :D