PDA

View Full Version : Free to a good home

target
06-08-2008, 05:14 PM
All,

I have one (1) 3.5-4" bluesnakeskin that I need to find a good home for. He is my survivor from a group of 5 I recieved from Kenny.

I lost the other 4 when I introduced 2 plecos without QT-ing them first. Lesson learned the hard way.

I have decided that starting again with a new group of 5 would be much easier than trying to integrate 4 new ones in with my survivor.

It has now been just over 2 weeks since my tank troubles and the remaining discus is doing really well. He/she eats like a pig and to my eye looks healthy.

I am offering this fish free to a good home. This is for pick-up only. I will not ship. I live in Port Moody B.C., Canada. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for helping me out.

pinkjello
06-15-2008, 07:42 PM
hi,
do you still have this guy ?? i will take him - I live in Langley..
i dont know what PM is..?? Email me at pinkjello900@hotmail.com.
thx

pinkjello
06-15-2008, 07:45 PM
sorry, not allowed to PM apparently..

doc3toes
06-17-2008, 01:34 AM
crap. sorry to hear that. i think you are taking the safe approach though. i have been slack with plecos too. this time mine are in quaratine too.

pinkjello
06-21-2008, 03:13 AM
Hi Daniel,
Just to update you, he has settled in beautifully..and is just gorgeous :o).. thankyou! He is such a nice color - did you get him from April too..(sorry, bad memory..I think you said you did)..

talk to you soon
g

target
06-22-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi Daniel,
Just to update you, he has settled in beautifully..and is just gorgeous :o).. thankyou! He is such a nice color - did you get him from April too..(sorry, bad memory..I think you said you did)..

talk to you soon
g

Hey, yeah he was aquired from April, from a shipment from Kenny. Glad he is settling in nicely and also that he found such a good home. It was nice meeting you and your daughter. remember to post pics as he grows. Thanks again.

pinkjello
06-22-2008, 05:10 AM
Hi,
Ill get some pics up soon. I had a discus from my other tank who was bullying all the others so i put him in with yours, and your guy (did you have a name for him??)..well, he is bullying my guy - but they are inseparable at this point now..kind of funny, but they are looking good together. I thought I would give your guy company and its working out great. Ill leave those two in the qt tank for awhile before introducing them into my other tank.

thx again, he really is beautiful! :o)
It was great meeting you as well..ill keep in touch!

discus-mike
08-07-2008, 08:59 PM
can any body tell me what QT-ing means please

Autumn Wind
08-07-2008, 09:10 PM
QT = Quarantine tank
QT-ing just means a fish in quarantine or quarantining a fish.
:)