PDA

View Full Version : Kenny is Awsome!

rogge26
06-30-2008, 05:41 PM
The 5"+ yellow crystals I purchased from Kenny arrived and are looking wonderful!!! I love the color and they have excellent shape. The packaging was superb. Each fish arrived in its own individual bag. Each bag also was triple bagged, quadruple bagged if you count the bag containing all bags of the shipment. There was also much bubble wrap surroundng all bags included in the shipment. The packaging also included two heat packs and even a thermometer so I would know the temperature in the bag. Kenny also called shortly after I recieved the shipment to make sure it arrived and all fish were ok. Of course, everthing was great, but Kenny showed genuine concern that everthing was ok with the fish.
I expected the fish to need some adjustment period to the new tank, but they started swimming around the tank and checking out their new environment as soon as they were put in the tank. Thanks Kenny for the outstanding fish and excellent customer service! I am really enjoying my new discus. I can not wait to get into a house so I can get a bigger tank so I can buy more discus from you Kenny. I definitely hope to do more business with you in the future. Thanks again Kenny for some wonderful discus!!!!