PDA

View Full Version : My new pair

William Palumbo
07-04-2008, 01:30 AM
I finally started to get some spawns from this LSS pair. I bought them as juvies...and They are over 16 months old...and just recently paired up, and shortly after seperating them...finally started to spawn. Funny thing was I thought nothing would ever happen...so I decided to sell them off to my friend...when the day before he picks them up...they pair up!...Needles to say I did not sell these. I also have a tank full of Blue Diamonds...the same age, who flirt and pair off and clean at the cones...but NEVER lay an egg...is like having a tank of Heckles...lol...Anyone else ever had or have fish that would wait so long to pair up?...Bill

Rod
07-04-2008, 05:53 PM
I also have a tank full of Blue Diamonds...the same age, who flirt and pair off and clean at the cones...but NEVER lay an egg...is like having a tank of Heckles...lol...Anyone else ever had or have fish that would wait so long to pair up?...Bill

Yes....and sometimes they never breed. very frustrating when it is the one you most desperatly want to breed. :D

Good looking pair Bill, good luck with them :)

William Palumbo
07-04-2008, 07:51 PM
That's true Rod...And usually for me anyways...the best looking fish never pair up or do anything....Bill