PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Judi (Oodi)

Ardan
07-22-2008, 05:41 AM
Happy Birthday:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Ardan

RyanH
07-22-2008, 07:39 AM
Judi!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!:D:D:D

I hope its a great one for you! Tad will be home catering to your every whim I'm sure. :)

:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

jeep
07-22-2008, 08:06 AM
Happy Birthday Judi!! Next year we should celebrate together ;)

Tropical Haven
07-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Happy Birthday Judi, ask for some more discus!!! :D:D

korbi_doc
07-22-2008, 09:17 AM
:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDI :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY & GET SOME DISCUS & A SPECIAL DINNER WITH TAD!!

Dottie :drummer::drummer::drummer:

crimson cross
07-22-2008, 09:35 AM
Have a great b-day, Judi. Hope you get some round fish!!!
Phil.

oodi
07-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Thanks everyone!

Ardan... for the record, I'm not having b-days anymore. :p

Yeah, sure Ryan... like that's gonna happen. ;)

Brian... you're on!!! :thumbsup:

Dottie... I think he mentioned something about Mickey D's for dinner tonight. :confused:

Phil... I'm hoping more for crustaceans... like lobster for dinner, but I don't think they have that at Mickey D's. :undecided:

Judi
:)

Tad
07-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Judi!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!:D:D:D

I hope its a great one for you! Tad will be home catering to your every whim I'm sure. :)

:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday :p

BTW Ryan I cater to her needs everyday :)...giving up my golf game today "just because" :D

I suspect I will have more time to myself now however, since shes now "50" daily naps are a given :D:D:D:D

:bandana:

CliffsDiscus
07-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Judi,
Happy Birthday have a great day.

Cliff

t_j
07-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Happy birthdaY Judi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:balloon::balloon::balloon ::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

kaceyo
07-22-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi Judi,
Have a wonderfull day on your Birthday!!!

Kacey

oodi
07-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks all!!

Just got home from taking a trip to Fresno... went shopping at the Eddie Bauer store, and ate at The Cheesecake Factory. I only had one passion fruit mojito, and I think the hangover is already setting in. :o

Judi

alxjss
07-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Happy Bday Judi. Can't do those drinks much anymore. Hope u had a good one:balloon::balloon::balloon:

brewmaster15
07-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey Judi,
Glad you are having a nice non-Birthday!:) I hope that this day sets the tone for the rest of the year for you!!;):D

I mean afterall, theres no reason why you can't do stuff like this...

Just got home from taking a trip to Fresno... went shopping at the Eddie Bauer store, and ate at The Cheesecake Factory. I only had one passion fruit mojito, and I think the hangover is already setting in. all the time...right TAD?;):D:D:D:D

Take care and again...

Happy Birthday!!!

--al

GrillMaster
07-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Well Judi....Since yer 50 now....Please feel free to nap whenever you feel like it! ;) :D :D :D

Happy B-Day!! :)

Pssssssssst....Tad....The trick is when she takes a nap an tells ya to wake here up in 30 minutes like MY wife does....Let here sleep for a couple a hours! When she wakes up and is really upset with ya for lettin her sleep that long. Tell her "I knew you needed yer beauty sleep"...;) :D :D :D

Oh damn...Judi can see this...:o

Well I am in no way insinuating anything Judi! :D :D :D

Again....Happy B-day! :)

oodi
07-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Thank you!!

Eileen... so true! I need to stick to my sodas and javalanches!

Al... Tad's idea of "going out to dinner" anymore is for me to call in an order somewhere, going to get it and bringing it home... while he relaxes in his recliner. Then he tells me what a hard day he had playing golf! :confused:

Mark... I make sure to take my naps before Tad gets home from golf. I know better than to give him an opening like that one! :p

Judi

Tad
07-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Thank you!!

Eileen... so true! I need to stick to my sodas and javalanches!

Al... Tad's idea of "going out to dinner" anymore is for me to call in an order somewhere, going to get it and bringing it home... while he relaxes in his recliner. Then he tells me what a hard day he had playing golf! :confused:

Mark... I make sure to take my naps before Tad gets home from golf. I know better than to give him an opening like that one! :p

Judi

Hey I try!

AADiscus
07-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Happy Birthday Judy :balloon::balloon:

ShinShin
07-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Happy birthday, and wish you many more.

Mat

oodi
07-24-2008, 09:29 AM
Thanks Angela and Mat!

Judi

alpine
07-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Judy , a little late but hope your Special Day was Great .. missed you and your husband at the ACA , saw the work you did with the NADA magnets and cards and they look very good , thank you .
Roberto.

oodi
07-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Thanks Roberto! I did have a great day, and I also enjoyed doing what I could for NADA... I hope everyone that got the magnets, etc., enjoys them!

Judi

johnett
07-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Happy Birthday Judi hope you have a very relaxing day and get everything you want :balloon:

Discus_KC
07-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Judi,

Bad me for not seeing this !!!!!!!! Sorry !!! Hopefully it was a quiet day without TADZILLA!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jack

oodi
07-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks John and Jack!

Jack... it was ALL day with Tadzilla... but I survived. LOL

Judi