PDA

View Full Version : Discus eggs

ksane
07-25-2008, 12:44 AM

AADiscus
07-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Even if you switch to softer water they are still in a community tank. 98% of the time you will not be successful breeding in a community tank. They need there own tank.

Kathy Poe
07-25-2008, 05:52 PM
Even if you switch to softer water they are still in a community tank. 98% of the time you will not be successful breeding in a community tank. They need there own tank.

I agree totally, they need there own tank it just wears them out trying to protect them. Good Luck!
Kathy
IED:angel:

steve.ryall
07-26-2008, 04:34 AM
I think I'll just play it by ear. I've already broken all the other "Discus rules" and they surprised me :-)

Then don't ask for advice if you know it all, already. http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/banghead.gif

ShinShin
07-28-2008, 12:09 AM
The raphael will eat the fry.

AADiscus
07-28-2008, 03:14 PM
There is alot of things that people recommend and do different. It really all depends on your setup and your routine with your fish. However, there is basic things like growing fry out in a community tank that MOST people will listen to and agree with. I am not advising not to try I am just saying don't get your hopes up either. At some point the fry WILL get eaten. ;)