PDA

View Full Version : Got my new fishies from April/Kenny:D

*Polka dots roc*
08-12-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi everyone,

Yesterday after 3 months of study I got my 5 beautiful discus from Kenny/April :D They are all getting settled and are already eating like pigs!! They ate Frozen Blood worms, Brine shrimp, Flakes and later on I'm going to give them some tetra bits. Hope its not to much but I want to keep them fat:D:D:D

Did my first waterchange today and everyone seemed a little on edge but now seem to be a little better.

I'll post some pictures once they get more settled.

So Thank you April, Kenny for the gorgeous fish and the help you gave me along the way, I hope I can keep them as healthy and happy as you both have and grow them nice and big :D

And thank you Francis I couldn't have made a better friend through all this. Your always there to answer my questions and give me advice. I owe you so much!

Oh and thank you too everyone for answering my questions and my future questions... I hope I can do it

seanyuki
08-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Hi Nicole,

At least from the start you got quality discus from Kenny/April and now it's your turn to grow them to their full potentials.Simply Discus is good forum to ask questions....Keep us updated of their progress.
I will say we share with each other and not who learn from who.

Cheers
Francis:)

Riche_guy
08-14-2008, 11:49 AM
How about some pictures!! :):)

*Polka dots roc*
08-14-2008, 12:38 PM
I'm trying I can't get any clear shots:D

Yassmeena
08-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Hi everyone,

Yesterday after 3 months of study I got my 5 beautiful discus from Kenny/April :D They are all getting settled and are already eating like pigs!! They ate Frozen Blood worms, Brine shrimp, Flakes and later on I'm going to give them some tetra bits. Hope its not to much but I want to keep them fat:D:D:D

Did my first waterchange today and everyone seemed a little on edge but now seem to be a little better.

I'll post some pictures once they get more settled.

So Thank you April, Kenny for the gorgeous fish and the help you gave me along the way, I hope I can keep them as healthy and happy as you both have and grow them nice and big :D

And thank you Francis I couldn't have made a better friend through all this. Your always there to answer my questions and give me advice. I owe you so much!

Oh and thank you too everyone for answering my questions and my future questions... I hope I can do it

I'm a newbie here but will be buying discus soon - who are April and kenny and how did you get in touch with them?

*Polka dots roc*
08-14-2008, 01:00 PM
sent you a pm