PDA

View Full Version : New Fish Love - new found forum

Crstfr
09-16-2008, 08:26 AM
long story short.. i had a 72 HP... grandfather passed.. plants died.. my prize altums, soon passed...life sucked..tank sucked... this went on for a yr.... dad came down to visit about 2 weeks ago and it inspired me. He's a tank guy and i couldnt have mine looking like crap when he arrived.. a new beginning. i cleaned up the tank..re-planted.. took all but a few fish back and started over. now this this thing is beautiful.. i just picked up 2 red scribbles last night.. and i have to say i'm in love. Thanks to my wife as well for saying.. "why don't you just do discus"..I'm now back in it, and my tank shows..

glad to be here.. ..

Tropical Haven
09-16-2008, 08:39 AM
Welcome to the forum Chris, glad to see you up and going again.

Crstfr
09-16-2008, 09:02 AM
awww i figured out how to post pics!!! yeah... ok so i attached the pic of my 72 HP before it went downhill... it aquascaped alot different now. Once i get new pics i'll show everyone~

Stormy
09-16-2008, 01:32 PM
I've been in that dark place, great to see you back in! If your new set up is half as nice as your old one, I'm sure it will be a knockout! Look forward to pics.:)

Crstfr
09-16-2008, 02:18 PM
aww thanks dude!..

yah hopefully soon... at least of the lay out... my little guys are the size of silver dollars and with the tall val... they blend in pretty good so it might just look like a bare tank~