PDA

View Full Version : House warming gifts...

GrillMaster
09-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Al and Ashay came over yesterday to talk about setting up a fish room in my new house and Al brought a few surprises with him!! I had no idea, he just mentioned he was going to bring a couple of surprises.

We are down in the basement and he says lets move the 8 WG's from the 75G to the 125G and take all the fish outta the 55G. I had to go tend the grill so Al proceded to do it himself. After gettin the grill all sorted out, I go back down to the basement and find Al and Ashay with huge grins on thier faces, the 8 WG's in the 125G, 8 juvie BD's in the 55G, a breeding pair of red covers, and a breeding pair of alenquers in the 75G!!! :D :D :D

That was quite the house warming gift my friend!! :) I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! If it wern't for you, I dont think I would have got the discus bug to begin with. :)

Ashay brought his own house warming gift. A huge bottle of Rollenberge Mosel!

I had an awsome time last night, again thanks for coming you guys!! :)

I will post pics in the photo section as soon as my son gets his camera screwed to the tripod Al gave him last night and gets some pics taken...:)

dpt8
09-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Mark, Looks like Al had been playing Santa this week !! Can't wait for the pics !! David T

ashaysathe
09-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Hey Mark,

Congratulations for the new house. You have a fantastic house (knock wood) and can't wait to have pool parties on the gourgeous pool and cricket matches on the huge yard next summer :D :D
I am glad I made it and was good to catch up with you and Al. I felt like I am Neo from Matrix where I am surrounded by agents to introduce a "fish room bug" .. its all yours and Als fault .. LOL LOL !!!
Will see you on Nov 8th for sure if not sooner. Good luck with the move and the boxes !!!

Mark and Al :

Surprise on Al's face is from the fact that the "BrewMaster" is associated with "brew" in every photo

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/ashaysathe/MyFish/PIC-0010.jpg

Mark and me:

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/ashaysathe/MyFish/PIC-0013.jpg

April
09-22-2008, 11:50 AM
wow lucky guy!! congrats on the house and the new fish to play with!!
santa brewmaster..your a bit early for xmas.!!

brewmaster15
09-22-2008, 12:38 PM
April,

your a bit early for xmas.!! Never too early for friends.:)

Ashay,
Thanks for the Photo... That cell phone does take a nice pic. Great talking with you as always.:)

Mark,
Hope they ease the pain of when you had the flood and had to get rid of the Alenquers there friend.. Told you back then that when you had your new place.....:antlers: ......Besides..You're more than ready now for the next level...Breeding em....I expect you'll be busy this winter!
Had a great time....mighty fine ribs you cooked up.

take care,
al

target
09-22-2008, 12:39 PM
When i move I know who I will be inviting to the house-warming. Al, you do make trips to Canada right? :D:D Have fun with the new fishes.

GrillMaster
09-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey Dave! Yeah he definately came bearing gifts! :)

Ashay...You, the wife and kids are welcome to come over anytime my friend! You really didn't have to blow the pics up that big ya know...I am ugly enough and man do I need ta cut my hair!! :noway: That phone of yours does take some great shots though!

BTW...There are never enough fish in the house. ;) :D

Thanks for the congrats April! I am going to really like the new place. I am also going to be pretty busy for a few months it looks like.

Al... The ribs didn't get my undivided attention I am afraid. To many distractions there my friend! ;) :D :D :D

I am sure they will indeed keep me busy this winter! :)

Tropical Haven
09-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Very nice of Al to do for sure.

Hey Al I moved into my house 4 years ago and haven't had a house warming party yet. (hint,hint) :D

GrillMaster
09-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Very nice of Al to do for sure.

Hey Al I moved into my house 4 years ago and haven't had a house warming party yet. (hint,hint) :D

Yer not close enough! ;) :D :D :D