PDA

View Full Version : Missing Person

t_j
11-12-2008, 10:31 AM
This was on Reef Central I thought I would post it here for people to see.

"A friend of mine's daughter is missing. Just a heads up.

Tisha Muentes is the 15 year old daughter of Fabian Muentes FF/PM (CFD) and Kristen McClusky PIC/A57 (EMS-1) (CFD). She was last seen on November 10, 2008 at 7:20am in the vicinity of Armitage and Halsted. She was wearing a light brown furry coat, beige scarf and gloves, and jeans. She wears her hair in a bun (it is naturally curly when down.) If anyone knows anything, please call (773) 410-6611 or (773) 791-8473. "

t_j
11-13-2008, 06:33 PM
from chicagobreakingnews.com

Missing teen back; reportedly took bus out of town
November 13, 2008 at 5:12 AM | Comments (18)

The 15-year-old daughter of a Chicago firefighter returned home safely tonight after being reported missing since Monday.

Tisha Muentes returned home in good condition after contacting her father, who subsequently contacted police, according to Chicago Police News Affairs.

Tisha had taken a bus to Indianapolis "because she had to get away," WBBM-720AM reported this morning. The station said she returned on her own to Chicago and called her family.

Porkchop
11-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Wow, they are going to give her a big hug because they missed her, and once inside the house beat the snot out of her for pulling this stunt lol.

I'm glad this turned out to be a positive outcome, most of the time they don't.