PDA

View Full Version : Question on Prazipro

CraigG
11-17-2008, 06:42 PM
I have this product under my tank, and while there are no signs of illness on my fish. I was thinking of using it as a prevenative measure like it said it could be used on my show tank.

I was wondering if it is bad for innvertabrates. I have a couple bamboo shrimp in my tank and don't want to lose them. It says that its not to be used in saltwater with feather dusters which is a worm but doesn't say anything about innvertabrates on the label or on the website.

Also how is it using it as a preventative measure anyone have an expierence with this?

I feed live blackworms as well as frozen bloodworms and just want to make sure they won't catch anything.

pcsb23
11-19-2008, 11:50 AM
I'm not a fan of preventative medication. How do you know what you are trying to prevent?

Best course of action ime is to keep the fish healthy by maintaining as stress free an environment as possible for them.

CraigG
11-19-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm not a fan of preventative medication. How do you know what you are trying to prevent?

Best course of action ime is to keep the fish healthy by maintaining as stress free an environment as possible for them.

Thanks,

I never did any preventative medication before and wasn't sure what expierence others have.

I was just trying to prevent them from getting any internal parasites from feeding CBW or Live worms.