PDA

View Full Version : How NOT to do a water change

two utes
11-21-2008, 10:47 PM
OOPS!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d9_1223408305

Peachtree Discus
11-21-2008, 11:07 PM
i hate to laugh :spit: but i did. i luved how he went totally clueless. kinda like when doing a water change and you hear the sound of water flowing onto the floor. good find

Graham
11-21-2008, 11:12 PM
LMAO...oh what to do now:(

CraigG
11-22-2008, 03:42 AM
i hate to laugh :spit: but i did. i luved how he went totally clueless. kinda like when doing a water change and you hear the sound of water flowing onto the floor. good find

So did I though I felt bad. Hopefully the fish was ok. The parts I found funny was how he started at the tank for 5 seconds before he even reacted. Then his mom running in with a bucket after 90% of the tank is on the floor.

kirkp
11-22-2008, 10:08 AM
You have to wonder how many of these things are staged? Given that, you'd have to wonder how many would stage something this crazy. I do wonder though why there just happened to be a bucket there for mom to run in and pick up.

Kirk

Porkchop
11-22-2008, 12:35 PM
You have to wonder how many of these things are staged? Given that, you'd have to wonder how many would stage something this crazy. I do wonder though why there just happened to be a bucket there for mom to run in and pick up.

Kirk

Well, if the mother was just in the other room, I'm sure she heard the water just POURING on the floor. Not to mention the crash of the bar going into the tank. It was probably easy for her to put two and two together. Kind of common sense.

Anthony

two utes
11-22-2008, 06:09 PM
Hehehehe...l thought it was funny because the young lad had set his camera up to film himself flexing his muscles.........instead he would have spent it finding a new home for his fish. I imagine that bucket came in handy for that too.

Darren's Discus
11-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Nice one Joe,thanks for sharing.

cheers

Discus-n00b
11-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Its even funnier because you know he himself had to put this online since it was his camera LOL.

Thats great.

I have buckets sitting around my room randomly. Good for many things during water changes and always good to have handy.

Ed13
11-22-2008, 09:07 PM
This video was featured on tv shows (AFV or something like that) sometime ago, most of entered it to win some $$$ and it's gone viral now. It's def funny everytime, even though I want to feel sorry it's just too funny, he had a bucket/trash can right next to the bed near the tank he just freaked out. You can see his mom pick it up as she enters the room.

Cosmo
11-27-2008, 12:10 PM
Finally - seeing or reading about someone doing something stupid with their fish/tank ... that I've NEVER DONE :D:antlers:

alpine
11-27-2008, 12:18 PM
Jim, I have Never..Never..Never done something Stupid in my fishroom....Seriouly ! . :o

target
11-27-2008, 03:41 PM
LOL, I have to admit I have done this.

Not with a weight, but with my snowboard.

Was demonstrating for my sister-in-law how flexible it was when the tip slipped out of my fingers and shattered the front of my tank.

It was only a 10 gallon tank, but made quite a mess. Plus all my fish (non-discus) on the floor, sliding under the door, under a couch. Scooped them all up and into a bucket of straight tap water. They were covered in carpet fluff and lint, spent 3 days in a bucket and not one died.

Funny now, not so much at the time.