PDA

View Full Version : New auction for AC 110!

GrillMaster
11-23-2008, 09:51 AM
http://auction.simplydiscus.com/showproduct.php?product=42

GrillMaster
11-28-2008, 10:11 AM
Thought I would bump this thread back to the top. Just a little under 2 days left in the auction.

The auction was started at only half price to begin with and the proceeds are going to "Simply Discus". Its for a good cause. Hopefully we can get a few more bids in before it ends. I am going to pay shipping as well. :)

Thanks for looking!

brewmaster15
11-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Jeeze Mark,

I must be blind as I just saw this!:( I guess I was so focused on the Hobbyist Challenge that I totally missed this! Thanks so much for the Generous Gift to the Site! and Thanks to those that have bid so far!

Looks like the going bid is $50.00....These retail for $79 and up plus shipping..so if you want an awesome Filter....This is your chance!

Thanks again Mark!

-al

GrillMaster
11-29-2008, 09:46 AM
Its all for a great cause Brew...:) You have done so much for the hobby and the forum, I am sure that the bidders feel the same way knowing that they are gonna get a great filter and help out the forum at the same time. :)

GrillMaster
11-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Congrats to aquadiva on winning this auction! Also would like to thank Mike for bidding on this auction as well! :)

As soon as Al gives me the thumbs up I will ship it out to ya...:thumbsup:

Just shoot me a pm with yer name and address on it. :)

MSD
11-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Really nice gesture Mark, people like you will keep this forum alive and thriving.

GrillMaster
11-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Well from one Mark to another I appretiate it my friend! :)

I know you have been generous to the forum as well! :thumbsup:

aquadiva
11-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Congrats to aquadiva on winning this auction! Also would like to thank Mike for bidding on this auction as well! :)

As soon as Al gives me the thumbs up I will ship it out to ya...:thumbsup:

Just shoot me a pm with yer name and address on it. :)

:thumbsup: Thank you so much! I love the Aqua Clear filter and am thrilled to have another one coming soon. :guitarist: Mark, I PM'd you with my address and Al I hope you got my payment via paypal (just has to clear yet). Any problems please let me know. :D

Anna:sun: