PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

hasitha
12-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Hi,

My name is Hasith and I'm from Sri Lanka. I have been Simplydiscus for a while but only reading. I guess Its time to be bit more active. :)

I'm Total newbie to the world of Discus though I have kept other type of fish for more than 15 years. So there are lot of stuff to learn about. I think I have to learn fast since I'm already in trouble. I have few guys with this hole in the thread thing and another 5 guys with white poo problem. :o I guess I make a another thread and ask about these.

Anyway I'm happy to meet ya all. This is a great forum with soo many nice people. Have a nice time !

I think I made this in wrong board. :(

Roxanne
12-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Hello Hasith:)

Welcome to the only site you will ever need again!!;)

Roxanne

Eddie
12-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Hello and big welcome! This is a great place for information and making great friends from around the globe! Hope you enjoy it.

Eddie

Darren's Discus
12-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Hasith,
welcome to simply !

cheers

Ed13
12-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Welcome to Simply!

hasitha
12-17-2008, 10:58 PM
Thanks guys . :)

Like Roxanne said the site has all info about discus anyone would need ! :)

SriAngel
02-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks guys . :)

Like Roxanne said the site has all info about discus anyone would need ! :)

Hi Hasitha,

Im also from Sri Lanka, residing now in NY. Welcome to simply, it's a great resource on helping with the hobby. I noticed that you were concerned about the line on the body of the fish, in Shawny Lee's thread. Thats called the lateral line, its a sense organ that the fish use to detect their surroundings.

Best of Luck,
Angel