PDA

View Full Version : Christmas wishes and a Happy New year to everyone!!

brewmaster15
12-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Hi all,
I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I know we all don't celebrate it the same way or even at all, but we can still all appreciate the things it can mean to us.

For me ..Its a time to be Thankful for the simple gifts in Life...Family, friends and Loved ones. To count ones blessings and try to put aside what ever negatives life has thrown at you that year. I look to my children and the Joy that they have and the simple outlook on life that children innately embody and it just lifts my spirits.

As the old year passes way, and the new year is upon us... I'd like to thank all of you for participating on this forum this past year. Looking back, I think this has been the best year we've ever had as forum and I'm unbelievable proud of this place... You've all made it a great site to learn about discus and a great community to be a part of. Thanks so much ! And to Ryan Smith... I couldn't ask for a better partner here!:) Thanks so much for all you do! And to the Moderators here.... Paul,April, RyanH,Ardan,RandalB,Scott,Angela,Kenny,Mark,Jim,Mi ke, and Dan... You guys Rock! Thanks for all the help.:)

Lastly, thanks to all our Sponsors! Thank you for supporting the site and striving to further the hobby... I Really do appreciate you all! It isn't always easy...but you try hard to do the right things when they need to be done.

So Merry Christmas everyone and have a very Happy New Year all!!!:)

With Sincere Admiration,
Al Sabetta

DiscussDiscus
12-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Al,

Happy holidays to you and everyone else at SD as well!

For me it means reconnecting with loved ones, which always seems hard with the rat race.

I'm torn to leave my fish for a few days, but I also purchased them some holiday presents before I left, so I'm fairly certain they'll be in good hands!

Regards,
Lee

seanyuki
12-24-2008, 08:44 AM
Wishing everyone here @ Simply Discus a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Cheers
Francis:)

ashaysathe
12-24-2008, 10:31 AM
Merry Christmas to all our Simply Family.. Honestly it has become lot more than just a hobby. I've been around 10 months - made a lot of friends via forum and also via our NE Discus meetings, learned a lot of new things that added a new dimension to a hobby in general.
I wish all our simply family a very best for the new year with health, happiness and prosperity.

Thanks to Al and our Simply troopers to keep the forum running without any or zero expectation. This is a class act.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers
Ashay

Paul Lucas
12-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Wishing a very Merry Christmas & Happy, healthy & prosperous New Year to everyone. May your year be filled with little wrigglers!!

Paul at Discus South UK

Kenny's Discus
12-24-2008, 10:39 AM
Wishing everyone here a safe and Happy Christmas and New Year! Also like to thank Al and Ryan and the rest of the Simplydiscus team for continually provide us with the best, most friendly and informative discus site on this planet.:):)

Kenny

jimmyjoe
12-24-2008, 10:47 AM
Merry Christmas too all and have a safe and wonderful New Year. Happy Holidays everyone.......................................Jim in Ohio

Roxanne
12-24-2008, 04:12 PM
If I had not found the kind of honesty I found on this forum, I know I would have had to give up my beautiful pets. I could not have continued at the stress level I was under. I can't thank you guys enough. It is a fantastic community you have created Al & Ryan, just remember, it only exists because of you guys! and the Forum members are very grateful for the hard work you guys put in to this, so I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say...

THANK YOU!:):):)

Roxanne

tacks
12-24-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi all I hope everyone has a merry Christmas anda happy new year and a special thanks to Al and Ryan. Thanks Ed

Eddie
12-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope it was a wonderful day.

Eddie

kaceyo
12-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here at Simply!!! And thanks to Al, the Mods and all the members for making this the best discus forum there is.

Kacey

hasitha
12-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Merry christmas everyone ! May you have a day full of all the joy and happiness.

BOBT00LS
12-25-2008, 12:31 AM
Merry Christmas to ALL here at Simply !!!! I hope the Holiday Season is great for all. I would also like to extend a Thank You to Al and all the sponsors for keeping this site going and making it a regulatr stop for me on a daily basis.

Bob

GrillMaster
12-25-2008, 12:32 AM
I would like to join in and wish everyone here at Simply a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year as well!! :)

As I look back over the last year I am thankful for the very good friends I have made here and honored to be part of this forum and this hobby! I know next year will be even better! :D :D :D

Big Tuck
12-25-2008, 12:42 AM
Its all bin said so well by everyone,ill just say i agree and thank you all so much.

MostlyDiscus
12-25-2008, 01:14 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. May you find peace and joy this new year that soon approaches. Thank You Al, not just for the advice but also for being a friend. I hope that we all can get together soon. Best Fishes,

Ed Most

Darren's Discus
12-25-2008, 02:41 AM
To Al and Ryan,
Thankyou for a great year of simply and hope it's a great 2009 ! To everyone have a great christmas and new year.

cheers

j_li8
12-25-2008, 05:37 AM
Thank you Al, Ryan and all the simply sponsors for allowing all the members and others to have such a great site to learn from. I myself have learned so much about discus in the past few months since I've joined.

Ardan
12-25-2008, 07:13 AM
Merry Christmas and wishing all of you a wonderful 2009.:):)

Ardan

Diamond Discus
12-25-2008, 09:10 AM
Merry Christmas!! May all of your Christmas dreams come true!

wolfbane
12-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Merry Christmas to all here on Simply and a huge Thankyou to the owners and mods for keeping this site real!! Don't know what I'd do without the wealth of info and friends I have found here. Hug your loved ones, enjoy the day!

mcbrix
12-25-2008, 01:38 PM
merry christmas and a happy heathy new year to everyone:D

DonMD
12-25-2008, 07:21 PM
:)

To Al and all who are managing this website and forum, Merry Christmas to you, and a great New Year. This is the best organized forum or web site I've ever participated in. I don't know how you find the time to manage it, but you should know that for everyone who pens a THANK YOU, there surely are ten more who read and learn but who do not write.

So, thanks again for all your hard work!

White Worm
12-26-2008, 03:24 AM
Happy Holidays to everyone! Been around Simply for over 3 years now. This is not only one of the best sites for discus but for good people who spend time helping one another just because. Its also very active for a web site. Always updated, always friendly, always informative and we have some great people who run it and involve themselves in a great online community. Best wishes to you, your families, your friends and your loved ones.
Mike

Discus-Hans
12-26-2008, 01:53 PM
Health and happiness to all of you and your families in 2009.

All other things are for sale except those 2.

Joanne & Hans

MSD
12-26-2008, 02:18 PM
Merry Christmas to all of those who celebrate it, and Happy Holidays to all of the rest for their holidays. The good people of Simply discus are as nice a group as you can find in forum land, and I'm sure even nicer in person.

Of course thanks and good wishes to Al and Ryan whose labor of love keeps us all together.

And to Hans and Joanne, good sales to you for the New Year, hope you run out of stock by January.