PDA

View Full Version : Angel Wings Usa

DiscusDude85
01-04-2009, 12:22 AM
About 5 months ago I purchased 4 discus from a breeder located in Vero Beach FL. The discus have far surpassed my wildest expectations.About a month ago I decided to take a visit to their hatchery , What a professional operation. I purchased 4 more and they were SUPER quality and very low prices. They were so helpful and patient with me. They were willing to let me hand pick the discus I wanted, They had thousands!. All different ages and types. I used to purchase from my lfs, Those days are long gone thanks to Angel Wings Usa, The link to the site it www.angelwingsusa.com

Joe

OIF03VET
01-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Has anyone else purchased from this seller? I see they also sell fish on ebay.

DiscusDude85
01-21-2009, 11:04 PM
I came across somone else on here that purchased some from them. They said they were the nicest discus they had. Wish they had some more pictures of their hatchery!. Its mind blowing. Their discus are just top notch all of my babies are bigger than their 1 year old tank mates they are only about 5 months!. Check into them its worth it.

Joe

darkknight87
03-15-2009, 10:14 PM
The best I have ever come across has been Angelwingsusa.com. I delt with Mary, who. aside from being knowledgable and very friendly, actually took the time to shoot me an additional Video..not just photos, of the fish I was interested in. This was by far much more accurate than anything I have come across so far..as the fish are seen very naturaly..not stock photos with some editing and lighting to make the fish look better, but actual natural video..that even If I had shot the video id have wanted to use better lighting.
And after seeing that I placed an order with her..and the fish were exactly what I had seen. one of them is now my one of my prettiest fish in my tank while the others are not far behind. and her prices? Amazing...half the price of many others for truly high quality fish. go take a look at her sight ...she doesn't have a HUGE Variety..but what she has, is what you will actually get.

Jstuver
03-15-2009, 11:42 PM
They are great to deal with. And have some beautiful fish I was very happy with my purchase through them.

rickztahone
03-16-2009, 12:37 AM
i bought some from Mary when i first got into the hobby. needless to say i was a noob back them and i didn't do my best by them. from the original 8 only 2 of the red melons ever put on some good size. it wasn't their problem it was my approach to raising them that led to problems. i lost 3 and the other 3 are stunted :(. i would recommend dealing with Mary though, she talked me through a lot of things even after i purchased my discus

DiscusDude85
03-16-2009, 05:56 AM
Good Good, Im glad to see people going through Mary. She is very nice and helpful absolutely. If you think the video is great you must see the fish room. Only thing is its HOT!!!!. Omg its hot. She heats her fish room instead of individual heaters. WHen i first purchased from them i paid for 4 discus i received 5 top quality fish. This last time i purchased a snow white wich wasnt even for sale, But she saw i knew my stuff and decided to let it go. Im glad she did its in such great shape. When uncle sam gives my my return i fully plan on taking a trip back down to visit my friends over at Angel Wings.

Joe

Elite Aquaria
03-16-2009, 06:50 AM
darkknight87 and Joe,

Lets see some pictures...;)

darkknight87
03-16-2009, 03:06 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=31101926&id=57702913
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=31162887&id=57702913
Everything but the Heckle I recieved from mary.
If the pictures don't work..email me a nd ill send you a better link
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=31162887&id=57702913

DiscusDude85
03-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Some pics

Of the 7 month olds

Joe

DiscusDude85
03-17-2009, 05:59 AM
darkknight87 and Joe,

Lets see some pictures...;)

There are the pictures, These are healthy,and happy fish. They have awesome shape, None with weak chins, great finnage, Good color eyes no snouts so imo these are from good quality stock.

Joe

darkknight87
08-21-2009, 06:38 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31017138&id=57702913

Elite Aquaria
08-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Joe,

I am not sure how I missed this post...The fish look great. Thanks for sharing.