PDA

View Full Version : 2 100 GAL tanks and discus for sale in CA

happyniu
01-10-2009, 05:48 AM
i am in los angeles. i am selling the 2 100gal tank complete with hood, light, filter, air pump, heater and everything you need. both with canister filters. one with build in UV light.

i also have 3 double dark angel fish for sale.

for discus, i have one giant snakeskin, 2 albino blue diamond. 2 white butterfly, 2 white scorpian, 2 3R, 1 brilliant blue, 1 white butterfly TB. i bulldog snake 14bar. 2 blue scorpian. all of the fish are from KENNY except the bulldog. all yound adult.

i also have many many fancy plecos. big spot snowball, gold nugget, goldie, albino pleco, king tiger, queen tiger ETC.

me and my husband are moving back to asia to pursue our carreer. i am leaving in april. so please contact me if you are intersted. sorry i can't ship, so it will be pick up only. i also don't have a oxgyen machine.... and bags....

i am not looking t make money, just want my fish to have a good home. all price are negotiable, please call me , text me after 2PM, Pacific time, at
626-818-0121
e-mail : happyniu@live.com

i will send pictuers or i can post them on my own blog for you to see. but please do request them first. if you live in the Los Angeles aera, you are welcome to stop by and take a look at the fish and tanks if you want.

please note that i can't sell the tank until all the fish are gone. thank you very much!! and please contact me by phone or e-mail, you can also leave me a message on the site.

i will be out of town jan. 23rd--26th.

thank you again!!

peppertop61
01-11-2009, 03:40 AM
I am interested in purchasing some of your discus. Where in Los Angeles are you located? How far are you from Lakewood, CA 90713?
Thanks in advance.

rickztahone
01-12-2009, 01:49 AM
I am interested in purchasing some of your discus. Where in Los Angeles are you located? How far are you from Lakewood, CA 90713?
Thanks in advance.

she is in the San Gabriel Valley which is Pasadena i believe? her discus look so great as well as her bow-front. she has a huge snakeskin which i would get if i had the money. i hope you still have that turk male

happyniu
01-14-2009, 10:33 PM
More pictures coming up. sorry for the mess .... i will have the price list at the last post

happyniu
01-14-2009, 10:39 PM
more pictuers.

happyniu
01-14-2009, 10:50 PM
MORE PICTUERS.

taking pictures of the plecos has proven to be very difficult..... they always hide under the wood. also, i have no idea which one is white butterly and which is white scorpion. my advise to you is pick the one you like.. sorry about that.

here is the price list:
bowl front tank: complete with every thing: stand, hood, heater, air pump, filter(with build-in UV light)--- 700.00

other tank: 500.00 with fluval 450 filter, air pump, heater, stand, light.

giant snake --- 250.00
blue scorpian: 30, I have 2
white scorpian: 40, I have 2
white butterfly: 40, I have 2
royal red ruby: 60, I have 2

F1 interme--- 70, i have one

albino blue diamond: 300 for 2. i prefer not to sell them individully.

orange spot pleco -- 20

panda cory -- 15 for 4

king tiger ---35

queen tiger --- 35

albino pleco --- 10, i have 2, one is 4 inch, one is 3 inch

albino cory -- 3.00, i have many of them.

snowball -- 20, i only have 1 left.

double dark angels -- 10 each, i have 3, 2 male one female, not pairs.

if i missed out on something, please let me know which one, and i will give you the price. thank you very much

626 818 0121.

i live in san gabriel, near pasaneda, by the 210 and rosemead exit. if you come from the south, take the 405 or 605 to the 10, and exit rosemead and go towrds the mountain, which is north.

diamond_discus
01-15-2009, 03:23 AM
I am interested in your blue scorpian, white scorpian and white butterfly, Perhaps some cory and pleco as well. I already send you an email. Will call you tomorrow.

rickztahone
01-15-2009, 04:51 AM
it looks empty in the center of your tank because of me :(. thanks for the driftwood. i would've bought the plecos had i been going home that day. good luck with the sales

Eddie
01-15-2009, 05:09 AM
Wow, that giant snake looks very nice!

Eddie

happyniu
01-15-2009, 05:59 AM
it looks empty in the center of your tank because of me :(. thanks for the driftwood. i would've bought the plecos had i been going home that day. good luck with the sales

That's ok~ hope you liked it`:D

happyniu
01-18-2009, 01:41 AM
thank you for all your support!! and for the people that has bought my fish, thank you very much!! enjoy!!

currently i only have the giant snake and the F1, and one bulldog snakeskin left. i still have most of my plecos and the tanks. please let me know if any of you are still interested in the tanks

100 GAL: with UV light BUILD-IN filter, 700.00 negotiable. stand, light, hood, airpump, heater, bubble wond.
100 GAL: with fluval 405 filter, 400.00. stand, light, hood, airpump, heater, bubble wond.

giant snake: 250, bulldog snake: 70, F1: 70.

all of my plecos are 20. i still have one snow ball, one gold nugget, one king tiger, one queen tiger.

thank you very much

Kenny's Discus
01-20-2009, 07:11 AM
Ally,

Although it's sad to see you leaving the hobby for now(you'll be back trust me my friend!;)), but I totally understand pursuing your career is much more important! It's been wonderful knowing you and I sincerely thank you and your mom for helping me with my sister's medical questions a few months ago. You are such a kind-hearted person I'm blessed to have known you!

All the best to you and your husband in all you do, and remember to stay in touch and come here often...don't be a stranger!:):):):)

Take care Ally,
Kenny