PDA

View Full Version : HAVEN"T BEEN HERE IN AWHILE

Elaine Bryant
01-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Just wanted to post and say hello, I posted somewhere a few days ago but this site has gotten so big I got lost. I was reading the archives and it seemed as tho Jim Quarles was still here! So nice to see familiar names from when I was last here, its been awhile. I still have discus, sadly I have one now (old) and is wasting away, I can't stand to watch it, he was so beautiful once. Guess I should euthanize but not sure which would be the least painful for him. Just wanted to say hi, some of you have been here long enough to remember me and my friend down the block...Karin. Hello to everyone, guess I started feeling like I need some motivation so of course this is the site I thought of, I've learned so much here. hello to all.....Elaine

ShinShin
01-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Hi Elaine,

Nice to see you back. When you are ready for some new discus, there are a lot of quality fish to be had right here on Simply.

Mat

Elaine Bryant
01-17-2009, 11:04 PM
thanks Mat, I'm definately getting the urge. I see Cary still has quality discus, I've gotten some nice ones from him but they have to ship so far.

mmorris
01-17-2009, 11:41 PM
Hi Elaine, nice to see you again!

April
01-18-2009, 01:54 AM
hi elaine. nice to see you again. sorry to hear your discus has gotten all old .
im still here..
say hi to karin for me .

GrillMaster
01-18-2009, 08:38 AM
Hi ya Elaine! Glad to see that your getting that fever back again...:)

brewmaster15
01-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Hi Elaine!!

We'll I'm still here too!:) I must have been bad in another life...as I think I have a life sentence with Simply and Discus in this one!!!!!!!:):):)

Its really great seeing you back online here again.

Hows Karin doing these days?

-al

Roxanne
01-18-2009, 08:10 PM
...... I think I have a life sentence with Simply and Discus ..-al

Al, the forum unanimously sentences you to another "99 to life"!

Hi Elaine, How old IS your discus? Hope you will be sharing some of those secrets of getting them to old age with us!! Could you start a thread with a pic of him 'then and now' so we can see him?

Roxanne:)

acroken
01-18-2009, 08:14 PM
is this Elaine from Flushing Ny?

Elaine Bryant
01-18-2009, 09:11 PM
No, sorry....this is Elaine from Yakima, Wa. Al, Karin still has discus also, we bought a bunch from a breeder here and most have grown out great. They've been kindof neglected and sent me "vibes" they wanted me to go to SimplyDiscus and it worked!! I now have the motivation to ream out my tanks and get with it on their water quality. They wanted to post and thank you all but their little fins didn't type so well. LOL Jeez, didn't realize I missed you guys, its like meeting old friends again. April, Karin still talks about you and I think I have her talked into checking in also, she has one of the most beautiful planted tanks! (I get her excess plants when she prunes back for my community 30 gallon eclipse. My profile says I've been a member since 2009 but I'm sure its been longer than that :):) So good to see you all again, I know how to post pic's now so will post some pictures soon. Gosh what a good feeling to be back here:drummer:

Elaine Bryant
01-18-2009, 09:34 PM
:)I guess thats not my profile part:embarassed:* Jack were you gone for awhile? I kindof remember reading one of your posts about the time I "dissapeared" and you were saying goodbye, I was so glad to see you're still here!:):):)

John_Nicholson
01-19-2009, 09:49 AM
Discus people never really leave we just all take breaks from time to time. Nice to see you back.

-john