PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Saskatchewan

Trevor W
01-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Hello my name is Trevor. I am just new to this forum and I hope to post some pics soon, thanks!

captain morgan
02-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Welcome to Simply- lots of good information here and a few Canadians as well.

April
02-15-2009, 09:25 PM
hello fellow canuck. well im close..but a bit closer to the edge..vancouver. : )

Mr Wild
02-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Welcome, I am a long way across the pond in Australia but I think you will find this site very informative and interesting!
Cheers Kath

Trevor W
02-16-2009, 01:15 AM
Thank You all! Ive been here about a month already and this is the first welcome lol but i recently broke my arm in 2 places so i will literally be on here 24/7, trying to keep my sanity lol thanks again and please feel free to msg me anytime its always good to talk with new ppl and share experiences in the hobby. I sure wish i would have had this forum back in the early 90's when i first moved from breeding angels and buffaloheads to keeping discus. I have just recently in the last year gotten back into the hobby after a number of years. So please bare with me if im a little "rusty" or "out-dated" with my info hahaha. It was really hard in the past as most of you already know to get lots of info and it seemed more "secretative" so to say. Anyways I look forward to talking to everyone here and picking a few brains and perhaps sharing what i know. Take care

-Trevor

Roxanne
02-22-2009, 08:42 AM
Officially, welcome to Simply Trev...break a leg, :D JJ, how did u break your arm? let me guess...skydiving, parasailing, bunji jumping, fell of the monkey bars like my son did??...oooh I got it, MOTORBIKE!!! Am I right?

Roxanne:)

Trevor W
02-23-2009, 11:55 PM
LOL! thanks Roxanne,...and no i'm sorry i didn't fall victim to the monkey bars and anything like that I was actually climbing into the cab of a crane at the job site i was working at and I slipped and fell backwards and twisted at the same time into turn snapping my arm in 2 places before my feet touched the ground it was pretty intense needless to say lol...take care
-Trevor