PDA

View Full Version : What strains are most desired

fishyj
01-29-2009, 12:49 AM
I'am in my planning stage right now and was wondering what strains are most desired. The other question is how many can I put in 125, also do you go with one kind or mix. Will they cross breed if I mix? Thanks for the help. This site has tought me so much.

Eddie
01-29-2009, 01:01 AM
I'am in my planning stage right now and was wondering what strains are most desired. The other question is how many can I put in 125, also do you go with one kind or mix. Will they cross breed if I mix? Thanks for the help. This site has tought me so much.

Welcome to Simply by the way

Me....It depends on your set-up. If BB, good filtration, heavy WCs, I'd throw 15 in the 125, maybe more. :D

It really depends on your taste on which are best strains to go with. At the moment, seems like Albinos are still in the hot seat. Thats just my observation of the current Most Wanted List. And then maybe some spotted strains.

I would try to keep it down to 2 strains, just my personal preference. The 2 should compliment each other also. My next group off discus will be blue strain and a golden based strain. Only 2 strains that give a good spectrum of colors.

HTH
Eddie