PDA

View Full Version : Question?

Kristin
02-01-2009, 02:31 PM
One of my fish are sick, we have four total in an eighty gallon tank. We have a thirty gallon for treatment. Should I just go ahead and move all fish into the thirty and treat them while I deep clean out my big tank?

Eddie
02-01-2009, 02:35 PM
One of my fish are sick, we have four total in an eighty gallon tank. We have a thirty gallon for treatment. Should I just go ahead and move all fish into the thirty and treat them while I deep clean out my big tank?

Hey Kristen

You could move all the fish over since you need to clean out the big tank. I would then move all the fish that are not sick back to the big one when you are done and then treat the sick one only. I saw the pictures....I sent you a PM.

Eddie

Kristin
02-01-2009, 02:38 PM
But is it possible that the others may have the bug too and are just not showing symptoms? Should I just get it out of the way and treat them all?

Kristin
02-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Or would that just stress out my fish and cause fighting?

Eddie
02-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Or would that just stress out my fish and cause fighting?

Its possible that they do but internal flagellates may be in every fish it's just when their immune system is broken down that the flagellates start to take over. In this case, this fish maybe the only one affected. You could though...it would be entirely up to you.

Eddie