PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from green leaf aquariums

foundanewglory
02-18-2009, 02:59 PM
I am thinking about getting this setup for my new 150 planted tank.... nothing is set up yet but i was considering purchasing this:

http://www.greenleafaquariums.com/complete-co2-systems/choice-co2-system.html

seems like a good deal cuz if you by certain things seperate it adds up to about 200. that's buying a regulator, and cylinder.

Thanks for the feedback

blkrob
02-19-2009, 10:42 PM
I've purchased from Orlando in the past. I have an inline diffuser on my 135 that he built. I also got a drop checker. Doing business was great and he kept in contact through the process.

With take being said, you may be able to put together the same co2 system at a lower price. The way people are liquidating systems right now. I think you could piece it together, no problem. You may want a larger co2 tank also. Refilling a 10 lb. tank doesn’t cost but about 5 bucks more. Have you checked out plantedtank.net? Good luck either way you go.:thumbsup:

Robert

foundanewglory
02-19-2009, 11:19 PM
No i haven't been to that site but I was on aquatic central forum...i think ? Any how, I saw he offered excellent customer service. I even saw him respond to someone's post about a broken regulator. The person with the broken regulator was able to mail it in and Orlando fixed it for them and shipped it right back.

I still might get the setup tho... gotta wait till next pay day :p

I just spent money on a mag drive and a filter. I sometimes forget that I have bills lol.

sneaker
02-20-2009, 10:02 AM
I have ordered from them before and was very happy with them