PDA

View Full Version : Discus questions

nesser
03-02-2009, 02:54 AM
My main question needs to be explained with my situation:)I now have 6 Discus wich are all different strains.I bought them knowing the facts of life pertaining to Discus,all are approx 4 months old and growing well.
In saskatoon were I live there are two LFS both dont know how to place orders for Discus nor do they know what strain,size, colour and so on.Seeing how this is my first time raising discus I feel frustrated in not haveing enough local support.I haven't even seen a real life mature fish because Discus are not availible here.
I believe I have 1 black night,2 red turks,2 BD and 1 PB with more pepper than i'd like .I have a goal of getting a 125gal tank and adding them with 6 other premium stock fish and recomended for shipping was petsbeautiful.Does any body have anything they can tell me about the technical details about there given names?additional photos of penang eruptions,white butterflies,red melons and other clean PB's or albino strains would be appeciated.Are there any factors that I'm over looking ?if I wanted to buy 3-4" and 2-5" fish and knowing that my current fish are 5"-6" and that I would have both BB 55 and a 125 gal set ups?

Eddie
03-02-2009, 02:58 AM
Go to the Simply Discus Sponsors and check Kenny's threads. Pictures with all the details you'll need.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119

Eddie