PDA

View Full Version : Who knows the outcome?

Discus_Dezign
03-02-2009, 06:34 PM
I am thinking of combining these three discus together: GlSS, GRL, and SE. Has anyone here seen the outcome of one or the other combo of these three discus? I'm in the process of getting my last pair of SE and will be in the making of trying to breed these three variants, but it won't be awhile till I get them to mature. Right now they are all going to be around 3-3.5 inches. I have been reading articles here at SD and searching the net but no post has answered my questions. What I want to know is if the spots on these will there be more and what percent? Will they have more design on the body like the linings? And what kind of colors would I get from these? I know this post might be tedious to some but I would really love some info on this. Thank you.

mcsinny99
03-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I take it you be combining the offspring of these 3 pairs? I have an rsg, eruption leopards and ring eruptions in the same tank so I am curious as to what you find out. One thing I have heard is that spotted fish of the same type don't produce 100% spotted offspring, but I don't remember what the percentages are. I'll be watching this thread!

cschwaderer
03-02-2009, 09:56 PM
I take it you be combining the offspring of these 3 pairs? I have an rsg, eruption leopards and ring eruptions in the same tank so I am curious as to what you find out. One thing I have heard is that spotted fish of the same type don't produce 100% spotted offspring, but I don't remember what the percentages are. I'll be watching this thread!

HEY! When you gonna ask me over to take a look at those eruptions, anyway! :) Or at least post some pics, will 'ya!