PDA

View Full Version : turqs and carnation from april!

BootDink
03-11-2009, 06:47 PM
well my 2 red turqs and carnation snakeskin are finally settled in so i thought id post some pics.I received these 3 discus from april(sponsor on this site) almost 2 weeks ago and i love them. The health and colors are amazing. The two red turqs are about 3.75-4" length and extrmely difficult to tell one from another and the carnation is about 4-4.5".

thebigone
03-11-2009, 07:26 PM
They look very nice. April must have some very very good stock! Congrats on the purchase. Good luck with these fish.;)

BootDink
03-11-2009, 07:52 PM
she has some excellant stock, anyone in the canadian region looking for quality discus i highly recommend her! i just wish i had a better camera so i could get some way better pics of them, this camera makes them look washed out compared to what they actually look like.

thanks!

mmorris
03-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Aren't they sweet!! They have a really nice pattern too. :)

doc3toes
03-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey Boots. you wont be disappointed with those fish. April gets pretty steady shipments of good quality discus. looks like they did well with the shipping. do you have other discus as well or are you just getting started? You should also introduce yourself to Graham on here as well, he is in Halifax and very knowledgeable. I am a Bluenoser too, moved to BC 6 years ago. lived in truro for 6 years. cheers.

seanyuki
03-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Now waiting for April's next shipment..:D....those carnation snakeskin are very nice and healthy.....Thanks for sharing the pics.

Cheers
Francis:)

BootDink
03-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Now waiting for April's next shipment..:D....those carnation snakeskin are very nice and healthy.....Thanks for sharing the pics.

Cheers
Francis:)

i agree! 3 checker turqs, 1 altum flora and maybe a blue scorpion to come from her next shipment? only time will tell hahahaha

April
03-13-2009, 07:37 PM
heh nice fish. lol. they are looking great. waitll they fill out and grow.
well then..ian you and tyler have alot in common..hes from truro also.
the good thing is..the flight to nova scotia was dead easy. shipped them at night herre..and he had them by 8 am his time. so not a long flight. they just slept while they flew.

rwong2k
03-14-2009, 09:56 PM
great looking fish,

april's the best =)

BootDink
03-15-2009, 02:25 PM
thanks all, she has some great fish and very good to deal with..cant wait till her new stock is available