PDA

View Full Version : avionics30 this one is for you!

Mr Wild
03-24-2009, 05:11 AM
Hello again

I would like to thank you publicly for helping me with the water issues I was facing some weeks ago. You stuck with me through it all and I have followed all your recommendations and I can say now that ALL is good.

Now that I understand my rain water is nearly RO water and as instructed by you I have sourced and used Kent RO and amazon bio for my tank there have been no I mean zero deaths after water changes.

I cannot think you enough! I know we had to try the whole pesticide thing and thanks for those of you that helped me through that but it was avionic30that picked up the low TDS factor and ran with it.

Thank you again and I wanted it to be on a thread so you know you deserve it!lol

Also thanks to everyone here who out of their own time help newbies like me to understand and follow a better path to discus keeping.

Hip hip hooray hip hip hooray!!!!!!

sincerely

Kath

Elite Aquaria
03-24-2009, 06:47 AM
avionics30,

Way to go...This is what this site is all about.

Chad Hughes
03-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Hello again

I would like to thank you publicly for helping me with the water issues I was facing some weeks ago. You stuck with me through it all and I have followed all your recommendations and I can say now that ALL is good.

Now that I understand my rain water is nearly RO water and as instructed by you I have sourced and used Kent RO and amazon bio for my tank there have been no I mean zero deaths after water changes.

I cannot think you enough! I know we had to try the whole pesticide thing and thanks for those of you that helped me through that but it was avionic30that picked up the low TDS factor and ran with it.

Thank you again and I wanted it to be on a thread so you know you deserve it!lol

Also thanks to everyone here who out of their own time help newbies like me to understand and follow a better path to discus keeping.

Hip hip hooray hip hip hooray!!!!!!

sincerely

Kath

Hey Kath!

So glad to hear that you have been successful! That's great news!! Thank you for the special thread spotlighting our trials with your water. One of my first learning experiences with discus was with water. It's all in the water and you have to remember that. I'm sure that you'll have years of enjoyment with your new, healthy discus! Keep us posted on things!

Best wishes!

Chad Hughes

avionics30,

Way to go...This is what this site is all about.

Amen!!

Mr Wild
03-25-2009, 07:13 AM
Thanks Chad
I will def keep you posted! Hoping to get some new discus when the female is finished metro dosing - hey she is acting "normal" like all other discus on metro and not dropping dead! The water was the prob all the time, I still can't beleive it but boy I am thrilled! Will post pics when I get some newbies! Take care Kath

Chad Hughes
03-25-2009, 11:05 AM
Your new found success makes my day! Congrats!

Best wishes!