PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to normal

Palue
03-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Wanted to just say that today things are alot better, fish are eating like crazy, active, not breathing hard, two females having their discussions, yep things are looking better.

I will keep up with the water changes as I know the cycle still is not complete. I think after pulling my hair out I have this canister filter figured out.

"Ya things are getting back to normal"

Thanks to everyone for their replies to my somtimes stupid questions. It was surely something that I really did not need to go wrong but one deals with it the best they can.

:angel:

Eddie
03-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Wanted to just say that today things are alot better, fish are eating like crazy, active, not breathing hard, two females having their discussions, yep things are looking better.

I will keep up with the water changes as I know the cycle still is not complete. I think after pulling my hair out I have this canister filter figured out.

Thanks to everyone for their replies to my somtimes stupid questions. It was surely something that I really did not need to go wrong but one deals with it the best they can.

Sounds great Debbie, glad it is calming down.

Eddie

waters10
03-30-2009, 09:42 AM

Cool! Glad everything worked out ok! :)