PDA

View Full Version : My 1st white poo....woohoo!

in2spd
03-30-2009, 09:27 PM
In my planted 120 i currently have 9 disc's. The golden was quarintined and only treated with prazipro before hittin the 120 after 5 weeks. Some of the fish pick on him but he looks very healthy and swims well. A few minutes ago i noticed a 1 inch brighter white poo. My question is what to do when ya see white poo?

Roxanne
03-30-2009, 09:32 PM
discern the poop....have you seen this? http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=48601

Roxanne

Eddie
03-30-2009, 09:33 PM
In my planted 120 i currently have 9 disc's. The golden was quarintined and only treated with prazipro before hittin the 120 after 5 weeks. Some of the fish pick on him but he looks very healthy and swims well. A few minutes ago i noticed a 1 inch brighter white poo. My question is what to do when ya see white poo?

White poo can mean number of different things. If the fish is displaying other symptoms, and constantly stressed, I'd try to figure out a way to remove the stress. It's survival of the fittest in the discus world. They don't fair well in small numbers, some don't make it in large numbers.

Eddie