PDA

View Full Version : will metro harm eggs?

Eugene1
04-03-2009, 12:50 PM
my pair laid eggs while im doing metro treatment, just wondering does metro harm the eggs? has anyone done this before?

MostlyDiscus
04-03-2009, 02:03 PM
nope... in fact it may help. I have had eggs hatch in Prazi Pro, PP QC and nps. I did a PP treatment just see what happens 1 hour after a BD pair layed eggs. Most of the eggs hatch and 40 or 50 are on the back atm.

Ed

Eugene1
04-03-2009, 05:36 PM
nope... in fact it may help. I have had eggs hatch in Prazi Pro, PP QC and nps. I did a PP treatment just see what happens 1 hour after a BD pair layed eggs. Most of the eggs hatch and 40 or 50 are on the back atm.

Ed

wow, thx alot. i just got back home and the eggs are still there in amber color, only 1 or 2 turned white, its been laid over 16 hours now. But since im doing metro treatment i have temp on 88.5. i just hope the eggs will hatch. finger crossed.
another question is that how many hours the eggs will turn to white color if not fertilized.

Eugene1
04-04-2009, 04:11 PM
parents ate the eggs after i dropped the temperature to 85...... this is their first spawn. now i need to wait for another spawn.