PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened to you?

Adam Robinson
04-16-2009, 09:59 AM
WEll after over a year out of the hobby to consentrate on moving and being an adult. I have built my fishroom in the basement of my new house now its not all for discus i have a love of africans as well.

I recently purchased 5 discus from a LFS and they were doing ok these will never be show winners or anything amazing but they are mine lol. So i will post pics shortly but i wanted to say hi to everyone and that i am back and plan on going to see BOB shortly to pick up ALOT of fish because my GF is in love with Discus major score.

Eddie
04-16-2009, 10:05 AM
WEll after over a year out of the hobby to consentrate on moving and being an adult. I have built my fishroom in the basement of my new house now its not all for discus i have a love of africans as well.

I recently purchased 5 discus from a LFS and they were doing ok these will never be show winners or anything amazing but they are mine lol. So i will post pics shortly but i wanted to say hi to everyone and that i am back and plan on going to see BOB shortly to pick up ALOT of fish because my GF is in love with Discus major score.

Welcome Back Adam and should be a great new venture with the fishroom and a nice group of killer fish from Bob.

All the best,
Eddie

Adam Robinson
04-16-2009, 11:20 AM
Eddie,

Totally appreciate the kind words........hope to get the discus going shortly

thebigone
04-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Welcome back and good luck with your project!

Roxanne
04-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi, welcome back to Simply.....you must be one of the lucky few who have a partner who feel love for the round fishies:D

Roxanne

Bizzaro
04-17-2009, 04:52 AM

Oh i wish we had basements here.... Im looking for a house with a Grauge... best i can do. Also my GL has the saying on the fish i buy lol