PDA

View Full Version : Kenny's March Shipment

BOBT00LS
04-16-2009, 12:08 PM
Hello All. I had the pleasure of making another purchase with Kenny from his March Forrest shipment. We all know that when dealing with Kenny, it is going to be flawless transaction of quality discus. Because our expectations are so high, you would think it would take a little away from our reactions as we open our boxes and first lay our eyes on the selections he has made for us. Well this is certainly not the case. Whether its out loud or under our breath the WOW factor is still there. I purchased two of his Blue Scorpions, and two Yellow Crystals with specific requests in his selection process for my discus and he managed t0 meet the criteria of my requests. Both the Yellow Crystals and Blue Scorpions are are exibiting breeding behavior already and I couldne be happier. Thanks once again Kenny. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Bob

poconogal
04-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Bob, (and Kenny) they are gorgeous, I don't know which I like better! What will you feed the yellows?

hedut
04-16-2009, 01:43 PM
WOW nice BS Bob, how come it's so blue:confused: Do you feed them any special:confused: or just light back ground that make look so blue:confused::confused:

Hendri

Yassmeena
04-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Bob - they are just gorgeous!!!!!!! You must be loving them! :p

BOBT00LS
04-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the comments. I am very happy with them. Right now they are in a community tank with several other future pairs. The yellows are eating the same diet as all the others. I made up a beefheart mix and a seafood mix without any red color additives so as not to turn the yellows orange. They get fed six times per day, beefheart mix, seafood mix, veggie flake, spirulina flake, bloodworms, and beefheartflake. I also made sure that the flake foods had no red color additives which I got from Kens Fish. So thats my secret to keeping the yellow's yellow and the blue's blue but not actually a secret at all :)

Bob

Elite Aquaria
04-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Bob, I love the Yellow Crystals...Good luck with them

chintz
04-16-2009, 11:22 PM
holy! wish Kenny ships north across the border to Canada. got to like the yellow....

Eddie
04-16-2009, 11:56 PM
Super nice Bob, they look fantastic. Love Forrest's Blue Scorpions.

Eddie

rickztahone
04-16-2009, 11:59 PM
your Blue Scorpions look awesome as well as the yellow crystals.

Carolina discus
04-17-2009, 12:18 AM
Bob,
Looking real good buddy, keep us posted. Always fun getting a box or two from Kenny!

Regards,

Eric