PDA

View Full Version : COlors of tank bottoms and back...

silent_thunder
04-22-2009, 10:00 AM
I do know thats a persona preferance...

That being siad I am wondering if has some doos color choices for red erutions and red lepards along with a couple of mellenium golds...

I get tired of paint and scraps =L=

Eddie
04-22-2009, 10:03 AM
My personal preferences for those type fish are white or super pale blue.

Eddie

silent_thunder
04-22-2009, 10:20 AM
My personal preferences for those type fish are white or super pale blue.

Eddie

Thanks Eddie...

I did one blue plae blue after seeing yours...I never thought about white...that outta bring out theri colors...

Grasshopper shall go get some poaint!

Eddie
04-22-2009, 10:37 AM
White is nice, super clean looking but one poo and it looks dirty. LOL Another negative to white is depending on your lights, you can start to get some orange/brown algae developing if you leave your lights for long periods of time.

I didn't mind the poo and algae, I just always cleaned my tanks often. You know I have discus tank OCD. :D

Eddie

silent_thunder
04-22-2009, 11:33 AM
White is nice, super clean looking but one poo and it looks dirty. LOL Another negative to white is depending on your lights, you can start to get some orange/brown algae developing if you leave your lights for long periods of time.

I didn't mind the poo and algae, I just always cleaned my tanks often. You know I have discus tank OCD. :D

Eddie

I dont leave my lights on long...and I can deal with daily cleaning...-L- thats all I have been doing...

Sould the lights be on for a specific period of time a day for any reason?

Now...its time to go fishing...yes! its gonna be in the 80`s so I plan on catching a lunker....of course the bait I use are 6-8 inches long -L-

Thanks Eddie